Page: ......
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
rightyo. in this thread im starting a story. someone starts off with a line, and then the next person comes in and adds their bit to the story. be it a word, a line, or a sentance. coolies? let us see how the story unfolds... eek

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a house just down the street, there lived...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Oh no, it appeared, that the fart earlier mentioned, as well as smelling really bad, was mind altering! It had turned Andy, a peace loving, commited veggie, who only ever got mean now n again in the bedroom, when he knew the whoever he happened to be with at the time fancied a bit of rough, into a devolved hideously monstrous, slobbering type thing, apparently intent on stabbing the other hideously monstrous, slobbering thing, and eating it for lunch. And all this time he was keeping his fingers crossed that this story would lead to a spontaneous threesome with the lovely ladies! was HE in for a shock when he caught up with the now fleeing monster........

It's smashing to be back x

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
And oh what a terrible shock it was! EVERYONE else had left! Andy did the sensible thing, which wasn't to run around like a headless chicken screaming like a screaming thing in a screaming contest. No, he simply turned out the light and buggered off to the pub.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
when he staggered out of the pub, hardly able to walk, to his suprise he was stopped by durbs, who was holding a big paddle and wearing a leather harness. "You didn't run a search did you!?" he yelled in a crazed frenzy. "If you'd searched before posting, you'd have found [Old link] wouldn't you?"

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
after a considerably long pause....... "no, but then i didnt start the thread bunny did. i guess it was this not so brillant or oraganel idea after all. silly bunny" andy said. "but anyway! ... On with the story!" and so andy got himself a drink and settled down to see what would happen next. after what seemed like a few minutes a low crecking sound could be hurd and andy turned around to see that the door had opened a crack, and now standing in the middle of the door blocking all the light was...

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
BUNNY! returned from her travels. she didnt have a fat arse or anthing....it was just a very small door! "cop a pew lass n lets catch up!". "We haven't got time for that soft lad," Bunny exlaimed, "we gotta scoot....there are heroic deedsd to be done!" And with that, they were both out the door in a flash, with Andy slipping a bottle of extra strong Vodka in his bag on the way.

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
for what seemed like hours (but could really have been only a few minutes) they traveled. on and on they traveled untill they came a cear river, but it seemed to be glowing sort of purple. "hmm" they said to each other... "what could be making this river glow a sort of purple?" "i dont no" said andy, "but we must find out! why dont we ask that...."

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
Purple Penguin, he must know.

But he didn't.

They continued on their travels and fiound a talking tree, it told of great adventures and times and more importantly.....

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner

Wonder MonkeyBRONZE Member
Certainly confused
121 posts

Posted:
Where one should go for a top notch cucumcision.

My Mummy Says Im Special

bounce ubbloco bounce

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
"what in the name of the great gargantuan green marshmallow peep could a cucumcision be?" they asked themselves. "perhapse its accross between a cucumber and a...."

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Wonder MonkeyBRONZE Member
Certainly confused
121 posts

Posted:
...small incision. So named in acient times due to the similarity between the green fruit and a mans member. Through the ages its named has evolved to remove reference to the green one, and has since become known as 'circumcision' tongue

On learning of the origins of the word and ritual, bunny decided to hot-step her truelly enormous arse (she's sooooo self deluding) out of Purple penguins site, ignorant to her own lack of 'member'ship, before resting safely in the...

My Mummy Says Im Special

bounce ubbloco bounce

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
...comfort and tranquility of Silvurs oceanfront estate.

the girls sunbathed, sipping on maitai's, laughing at days gone by.

"now wouldn't it be perfect if that andyboi was here?" silvur asked.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
"no" replied penguin PIY, who appeared out of nowhere, and then promptly vanished again to go....

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
where no penguin has gone before! "That'll be the north pole then", said Bunny, upon which Andy mysteriously appeared, apparently using an ancient device made out of...

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
smegma. "eeew, you smell!" said bunny. "sorry," said andy, and whent off to wash the smell of in the....

-James

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
sea. the device i used to get here was a magic away day ticket that train stations give you in exchange for tons of gold. Andy plonked himself down between the yumilicious gals and said "it's lovely to have a break ladies, all this adventuring is exhausting. my oh my its done ya good thou, cos ya both look fine in yer kinis!" upon which they girls looked at each, rolled their eyes n burst into fit of hysterical laughter. Andy just lay back in the sand, closed his eyes, enjoyed the sun, and tried not to think pervy thought about threesomes.

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
But he thought them anyways, sometimes the lure of the beast with three backs is too great! Bunny then came over and said...

Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
But he did anyway, as sometimes the lure of the beast with three backs is too great, too GREAT!!! Then Cantus came over and said...

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
'i just had deja vu'.then the confused Cantus did some maths and realised that two threesomes equals a sixsome. with this idea wheighing heavily he quickly added...

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
hmmm...interesting...and into Cantus' ear whispered...

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
some rather unmentionable comments regarding threesomes, and other threesomes, which makes sixsomes, which almost qualifies as an...

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
...venture worthy of knighthood. All of a sudden a large penguin...

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! My giant stick broke!!! In two!!! My stick broke in two!!! ubbcrying

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
ate the sun! everybody looked up from their sixsome of three people and said "this looks like a job for...."

-James

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
...FLAME BOY!!!

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showpho...=500&page=1

As the said it, a fiery blaze streaked down from the sky and landed near them. The fiery haze began to clear and revealed to heroic from of the legendary superhero: FLAME BOY!!!

FLAME BOY!!! glanced around taking in the surroundings, then noticed the pile of 6 naked bodies nearby...

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
aarg! cried FLAME BOY!!!. "this can't be! there are childeren who could stumble upon this thread!" so, he used his super dressing powers to find cloths for this rag-tag group of spinners. but, something whent horribly wrong, for every member of the group was now dressed in drag! they all said in unison......

-James

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
"What the hell just happened?"

Flame boy, disgusted by this aparition, banished them to...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Flame BoyGOLD Member
veteran
1,508 posts

Posted:
..... " www.poiinthepark.ne " , thus making " www.homeofpoi.com " a safer, cleaner place.

'HOORAH' shouted all the mods as they bowed down in praise to FLAME BOY!!!

Just then, FLAME BOY!!! heard.....

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
...the noise of a dolphin barking like an elephant and went to investigate the strange noise. he found that...

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

10,530 posts

Posted:
he had heard wrong. It was a cow barking like a dolphin,while balancing on an elephants tail. The cow looked at flame boy and said...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
..."now what are you doing here, laddy?" in a scottish accent. flame boy replied "I'm here to check on the...

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

10,530 posts

Posted:
magic-basket-with-cute-rabbits-inside-it-that makes-every-one-go-awwww. I have to guard it against evil doers who wish to...

Page: ......