Page: ......
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
rightyo. in this thread im starting a story. someone starts off with a line, and then the next person comes in and adds their bit to the story. be it a word, a line, or a sentance. coolies? let us see how the story unfolds... eek

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a house just down the street, there lived...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

StaelynBRONZE Member
63 posts

Posted:
make ice cream sundays and...

Dance, Dance, Dance!

"Time flys like an arrow, fruit flys like a bananna."

...{SAFE}..."if i jump in the fire, will you?"
633 posts

Posted:
with bananas ..... but where were they to find the bananas???

i like breaking the Law frown , of Gravity wink !

StaelynBRONZE Member
63 posts

Posted:
all of a suddon they relized that they all had brain freeze, and the beast made himself so dizzy that he passed out. They were safe for now. So they decided to continue on.

Dance, Dance, Dance!

633 posts

Posted:
onward they went , never knowing the fate of their future..... they left the cave , climbed over the top, and behold what should they see ....

StaelynBRONZE Member
63 posts

Posted:
A giant Purple castle!!! WOW they all said as they stared not really sure what to think.

Dance, Dance, Dance!

633 posts

Posted:
but then the wow left them and they started to think about the poi again ....

(what is the meaning of this story , what vouyage or quest are we on , and whos going???)

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
untill staelyn turned around to pick up his pois and saw something that made him fall back on his heals. "look everyone... at that gigantic....

(what every vouyage for quest the next person to wright chooses to direct it. aim of the game is to see where we end up. i think we still have to find pounce to changed into a big purple dragon...)

fee fairynewbie
34 posts

Posted:
tower, and look at the princess...is that poi she's spinning out of the window?' the intrepid HOPpers looked up and saw that, yes it was poi, they all looked each other and eagerly decided to...

kitemanFlying high!
245 posts

Posted:
Spin back at her.
With that the princess came down from the tower to meet her new friends.
Only to find......

If everything seems under control, your not going fast enough!

It's not the size of the wave, it's the length of the ride!

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
that there really was no one there, and that the princess was just flying on really good mushrooms and just THOUGHT that there was a bunch of people down at the bottom of her tower waving to her and calling to her. Wait a minute, was she even IN a tower????

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
wait a minute.... was she really a princess? shocked the "princess" looked down only to see that she was not a princess and relised that she was indeed silvur!! wow those must have been some good mushrooms!" silvur said to the little purple leprocorn standing there only to see that...

Shifty Twinnewbie
26 posts

Posted:
they where infact not mushrooms that she had eaten but the magic beans HoPers had been looking for,
"oh no" said the purple lepricorn "the after affects of the beans are kicking in and you know what that means...

smile, life is grand

kitemanFlying high!
245 posts

Posted:
poor Silvur started to grow........and grow and grow.
How many beans did you eat the Lepricorn asked.
"All of them" replied Silvur.

Shifty Twinnewbie
26 posts

Posted:
silvurs head finally broke throught the clouds she gasped at what lay befor her eyes it could only be described as...

smile, life is grand

kitemanFlying high!
245 posts

Posted:
A city of angels living amonst the clouds.

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
o my goodness! theres a city of angles living amonst the clouds!" but there was not just angles... suddendly a dark purple shape broke thru the clouds, and low and behold it was a purple dragon. "pounce!! where have you been all this time?!"

Fleancejourneyman
99 posts

Posted:
"my names not pounce.........but those are some very nig eyes you have......"

I don't care who you vote for

Just don't vote for the guy who likes war, destruction and earning money over earning respect.

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
why thank you. so if your name is not pounce -then who are you...?"

"my name is kera and im a...

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
flutterby. but thank you for the compliment!

Silvur hopped on the flutterby's back and they took off, bouncing off the clouds until all of a sudden...

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
they crashed into a rambo. "o my goodness said silvur to the flutter by! we crashed into a rambo!" they flew to the top of the rambo and then slid all the way down to the end where they came across, not a pot of gold... but a map...

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
"GOOD!! I NEED a map" shouted andythepoi....as he suddenly wandered into the story, lost, exhausted and totally bamboozled. "Someone please help me", he wailed, "I'm looking for the "5 fangled list" post. Oh woe is me, WOE is me". And with that...he sat down under a tree, sighed, put his head in his hands...and started crying like kid who's dropped his ice cream on the sand at the beach.

It's smashing to be back x

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
fire bunny then walking into the story again, and looking at the dumbfounded andythepoi said "non of this sulking... we have tresure to find!! i had heard that the map that can be found at the end of the rambo leads to...

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
"NOWHERE!! nowhere i tell ye..we're DOOMED". Alas poor andy was quite inconsolable and no matter how hard he tried simply couldn't focus on the plot. ", and he sat there sobbing his wee heart out. He WAS in a sulk, if not even the fantabulous, gorgeous and wonderful bunny couldn't shake him free of his woes. She looked down at him, scowled, thought " sod this for a game of soldiers" and.......

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
bounced onto his lap and gave him lots and lots of hug els!! "now if that donst cheer you up i dont no what will!"

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
"YABBADABBADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled andy....jumping to his feet...taking great care to ensure bunny lands safely on her feet and not in a heaped pile of mush on the floor. "lets go that way honey" he said....pointing to the end of the rambo so they can go find the infamous map ( and sneakily readjusting his pants in the process, ooh matron!), and with great excitement....took hold of bunny's hand and skipped to find the map..........

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
altho andy did take grate care to hide the reajusting of his pants bunny accustom as she was to this move saw it. altho she protended not to. alas the two bounded off to find the grate map calling all of the other hopers they saw on the way to join them on there search, a\untilll suddenly...

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
they realised that if this was going to get done at all...it was just gonna have to be them, alone against the world, for no matter how much they called for other HOPers to join them, no one came...they were all either too scared, lacked a sense of adventure...or simply weren't as passionate as wee andy and the bunny. Trying to focus on finding the map and NOT on how delish Bunny's boobs looked in that top....Andy gave himself a headache.! He was JUST about to tell Bunny she should run away from the dirty old man while she could when he saw an odd glinting coming from the undergrowth. Scrabbling thru the the nettles and thistles he felt around on the floor till his hand connected with something smooth and cool, he pulled back from the undergrowth, and was DELIGHTED to see he was holding.........

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
a mirror! but not just any mirror... oh no, this was a magic mirror! transfixed bunny and andy glased into the mirror. at first it all they could see was a sort of swerling mist, but looking deeper they saw that there was some fire swerling in the mist. taking the mirror with them they set out to find the orrigon of the fire.

for what seemed like hours they traveled untill they came thru some woods... deeper an deeper they walked untill, they came to a clearing... that swerled with mist. "we found it!!" bunny wispered into andys ear, but what they found was not what they had expected...

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
No, not what they expected at ALL!. They were both kinda hoping for a magic portal, another clue to the location of the map or at LEAST a nice little cafe where they could have a drink of green tea and kick off their shoes for ten minutes. Instead, before them dance at few hundred fire nymphs! They were all naked, stunningly beautiful, fleet footed, lithe and graceful. Oh, and they were each exactly 6 inches tall! For a while Andy n the Bunny were just lost in the beauty of the rare sight before them, and the magic of the moment. They both knew of tales of people who spent their entire lives searching for these wondrous nymphs and hadn't found seen them once, or even found a single clue of their existence!
Bunny looked at Andy with so much mischief in her gorgeous eyes that he was at once petrified and excited! Before he knew it she was offering her poi to one of the nymphs nearby, coaxing it to come forward with her other hand. Andy was JUST about to pull her back and tell her not to risk the beauty of the moment when the nymph leapt forward and hugged the poi, which in an instant burst into a multi coloured rainbow flame! " come ON Andy", she yelled, " lets PLAY", and before he knew it he was spinning his staff (which in itself was odd cos he hadn't even got one!) and was lost in a trance like spin. What WAS going to happen next...........

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
so the fire nymphs began to spin, and dance, and play, with andy 'n' bunny in the middle of the meadow, joining in the festivities, grinning like 2 small kids left in a candy store. from far off, a slow but steady "whoosh, whoosh" was heard, a sound that slowly grew louder and louder, until the fire nymphs, andy, and bunny all looked up, and in flew the flutterby with silvur on it's back! Silvur hopped off the flutterby, firetoys in hand, and asked, grinning, "mind if I join you?"

Page: ......