Page: ...
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
rightyo. in this thread im starting a story. someone starts off with a line, and then the next person comes in and adds their bit to the story. be it a word, a line, or a sentance. coolies? let us see how the story unfolds... eek

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a house just down the street, there lived...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:

..... a large orangutan, who found it painful to sit down because of the .......

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
cactus stickers in his bum, which he fell into when he was...

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
nosealy looking in the window of a certon theard. he let out a mighty yell and fell off his stoll ranting "...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
"I say! Am I in the middle of some harebrained story that's made up piecemeal by a bunch of crazy firespinners?"
A small rabbit, who happened to be walking by, replied...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
"Why yes you most certonly are. in fact i do belive that you will find that you yourself are the centerpeace of this story so far. well intill one of those crazy firespinners choses to take the story a differant way" and hops off to find himself...

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
the orangutang sat for a while contemplating what the rabbit had said. he didnt get very far for soon his mind wandered to the itch he had on his nose...then the one on his back.....and the one on his rear end.....

(for the record ONLY by nose and back are itchy! lol!)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
thought to himself, "Drat! I wonder what these silly firespinners are doing to me now!" So he went and found a pond to look in so that he could examine his nose and he found that sitting on it was a large...

-Mike

headspintotalmember
80 posts

Posted:
woops. beaten by a flash of lightning

pimple, foaming at the mouth and in desperate need of a good squeeze. He searched wildly for a pair of tweezers but instead found....
EDITED_BY: headspintotal (1072495081)

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
A Brick!

(dont ask ME what he's going to do with the brick! im only stupid enough to say it in the first place! ubbloco)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

ElannaSILVER Member
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
2,293 posts

Posted:
He picked up the brick reluctantly and gulped before...

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Pies Jesu Domine *whack*
Dona eis requiem *whack*

Come join us and chat - we're bored! irc.newnet.net #homeofpoi

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
.... picking up a second brick and swinging them both in hard, one on either side of the ......

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
purulent suppurating mass on his nose and in one fell swoop, he squeezed it!

Except the suppurating, purulent, mess, instead of popping out, popped further into the skin, where it set up a small pocket of pus that turned into a raging abscess...and so off he went to find a...

(that was today's pathology lesson in "why not to squeeze pimples")

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
HOP Mad Doctor who....

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
gave him a huge shot in the bum of antibiotics and examined his back to find...

-Mike

laZyBRONZE Member
94 posts

Posted:
...........That there was a lady bug called Tim, that fancied Brad Pitt and had a strange fetish with swiss cheese. The lady bug .....
EDITED_BY: laZy (1072554549)

as laZy as .....

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
said "Hello, Lightning," who was suddenly shocked and terrified to find himself inside one a HOP "once-upon-a-time" thread. Lightning politely asked the ladybug to get off his patient's back, and she agreed. Then, Lightning, desperate to get out of the story before awful things happened to him... eek

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
but he couldn't! he was trapped inside the walls of the thread. looking frantically around he shouted....

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
"Help! Help! I'm stuck in a 'once-upon-a-time' story run by a bunch of crazy firespinners who are going to do lots of random things to me!" But the evil crazy firespinners kept on laughing at his misfortune, so he decided to...

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
sit and pick his nose and fling the boogers at them. "Ha! That'll show them!" he thought to himself and....

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
decided to go for a walk and take the fates as they came. He noticed a path running off to his left. He walked for a while, always looking for a secret door leading out of the insane, crazy, story. He was just rounding a bend when he came across...

-Mike

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
fellow fire spinner Fire Bunny. "Fire Bunny!" he said, "How did you get here?!" Fire Bunny replied....

**giggles**

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
"i was kidnapped (well bunnynapped) by some green elephant and thrown down a well then appeared here!" Fire bunny replied looking slightly worse for wear. Lightning was about to reply when...

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
And then down came the fairy god mother and said "Little rabbit foofoo I don't want to see you scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head, Ill give you 3 chances and if you don't behave I will turn you into a goon!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
The little bunny, who had a serious field mouse bopping addiction, was terrified.

"But Fairy Godmother!" he protested, "This is a psychiatric disease! I need therapy and rehabilitation, not being changed into a goon!"

But the Fairy Godmother (who was beginning to look more and more like a conservative politician) said...

-Mike

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
"mumblemumblemumblefizzlewortmumblefungmumble"

then clicked her heels together three times, and dissapeared in a puff of...

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
Pink smoke. "goodness me that was close!" said the bunny, then hopped off to by a "i must not be a bad bunny" T-shirt to remind herself not to be naughty. come on lightning lets go and...

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
grab pounce by her toes and drag her to the tickleing machine.but after grabbing pounce they forgot their way to the tickling machine.so they decided to ask someone for directions.who should we ask? thought lightning to himself. I know...

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
we'll ask Gnorc. she should no the way!" so off they set with pounce in toe (hehehe) to find Gnorc. they weaved and wineded and diped and dived, climbed over hills, and crawled under bushes, and then they fell into a deep dark hole, which when they got out the bottem led them thru a tunnel into...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
a field of rocks. "we must be getting to close to where gnorc is! this looks like somewhere she would live." the HOP gang climbed over the rocks and through the field until they came across...

**giggles**

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
a cross...

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

Page: ...