Forums > Social Chat > does this happen to anyone else?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ok so my body has decided to act completely not normal. when i was in high school, i was 5'4" tall. i've never been one for exaggerating, so i know i was that height. last year some time i checked my height again, and i was 5'3" tall. i shrunk! and i know i wasn't wearing shoes that time when i measured myself. so today i went to the doctors and they checked my height.....5'2 1/2"!!!! i'm slowly shrinking!!!!! and i wasn't wearing shoes then either, so it can't be due to the shoes!

that's the other thing....i used to wear a size 7 (american) women's shoes. my feet have slowly gotten smaller to the point where i can now wear a 5.5 in some brands (yes i know, sometimes it depends on the brand....but i can't wear a 7 in any brand shoes anymore!).

and if that wasn't weird enough, my eyes have decided to act completely not normal as well. i have had poor vision since i was a kid (near-sighted). now the normal course is your eyesight tends to get worse or stays the same. over the past 4 years my eyesight has gotten better. and not just half a point or so. i have gone up almost 3 points in each eye!! my doctor didn't believe it when i went in for my annual. because i had moved, i saw a new doctor and he thought i was lying about my eyesight until i brought him my old records.

my body is weird.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
My boyfriend's eyes are like that. They're actually grey but they are like mirrors that reflect what he's wearing and his environment.

It's interesting. Especially since although I notice eyes, I never remember eye color.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
*sigh*

and there was me thinking it was unusual... : ubbcrying

lol:

any research been done on this mike?
R smile

Holistic Spinner (I hope)