Forums > Help! > Get Pounce to Kent

Login/Join to Participate

joe_sixstepsmULti-torTOISe
310 posts
Location: Kent currently, Cornwall soon, New Zealand eventua...

Posted:
ubblove ubblove ubblove

As anyone who has read Pounce's intro thread knows, there is a beautiful (some would say sick and perverted) relationship blossoming between her and several of the other people who post on this site...

From the 9th to the 11th of January, we have the chance to bring them all together. All we have to do is raise £340 pounds for Pounce's flight. This has been discussed elsewhere (Kent 9th - 11th Jan in the Events forum, and in Pounce's intro thread), and we have already cleared the half way mark.

Today I set up a bank account for people to transfer money into toward the flight. If you want to chip in for this noble cause, send me a PM and I will reply with the account number and sort code. You will be doing a very good thing!

I'd love to promise some sort of special offer for people donating £10 or more, like a video of the three of them in the garage... let's see what they have to say about it...

ubblove ubblove ubblove

The Confusion Squid has many tentacles

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
yes get me to kent! get me to kent!

i'm soooooo excited. i can't believe you guys, you are sooooooo [censored] amazing (too bad that will be censored out ubblol )

i can't stop bouncing around!!!!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
I am just putting £10 in right now....

love ya pounce ubblove

we'll make it happen, don't you worry girl

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
can't......bounce......stop.........bounce......bouncing!!!!........ bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
EDITED_BY: Døm (1073341441)

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i add money!! joe man, email me and i transfer!!

frodo out

passing through, this world still lives.

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
*bounces in, bounces round the room, and bounces out again*
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
so joe, whatcha gonna do with your 340 quid then?

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
oh... kent... thats nice. I would donate money but Im saving for myself and arsn to go to england so I cant afford.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Qlid?... pounds?... speak english!... tongue

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i could prob pick u up at the airport, on my way through to kent,,,,....

but i am very sure that many people would love the privallige or whatever of picking you up!!

frodo out!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Frodo./...i get the impressiion you love driving...

so why arent you any good!?!?

wink

only joking mate!

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i love driving!! the fact that i cant is beside the point!!!

frodo out!

310 posts

Posted:
The most recent check shows £50 in the bank already... tee hee. This all seems to be going very well...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
hehe yay!

yes i will be needing a ride from the airport, as i have no idea where i am going and will have no money biggrin as long as the confirmation goes through, i will be arriving in heathrow friday morning (the 9th) at 10:25am. oh and a ride back to the airport would be nice (though i'm sure mand will beg to differ) ubblol my flight leaves monday 12:55pm

**giggles**

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
gnorc does the happy bouncing dance around the room hug

Remember to have the chatroom on for the rest of us poor bunnies to enjoy the parties as well biggrin

gnor does more flips in joy...yee haarrr

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh not to worry gnor, i'll have the chatroom up all day and night just for you m'dear. of course, if mand has her way, i won't be able to get to the computer much i'm sure wink I WISH YOU COULD COME!!!!!! one day we will have to have a little SNaPMAS party biggrin

merry SNaPMAS my sweet hug kiss

**giggles**

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Yay for Pounce......You are going to have the best time out.......
Merry SNaPmas to you too
hug kiss wave hug ubblove

Is it the Truth?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Quote:

of course, if mand has her way, i won't be able to get to the computer much i'm sure wink

ubblol ubblol
Is this pounce complaining?! ubblol

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
complaining???? NEVER!!!! biggrin

merry SNaPMAS to all!!!!!!

**giggles**

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
Oh no....I doubt she'd complain at all!

Wow...I get to meet both of you.....several other very cool folk.

How much fun is this gunna be??

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
**giggles**

my prediction is......

LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

hug kiss ubblove

**giggles**

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i am thinking that its going to be a large lot of fun!!!

yeah

happy christmas to you all! i got a new tool kit from my parents!! yeh oh!

am trying to sort out things my end so that i can let u know 4 def about the lift! but theres definatly going to be someone there to get you!!!

frodo is going to eat christmas food!! ciao for now

frodo out!

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
have we raised all the money yet? i certainly wouldn't want spitfire to lose out on anything. once i get my school money too i can donate to my own cause ubblol

**giggles**

310 posts

Posted:
Does anyone else have a problem with this thread being really wide (as in, goes off the screen in both directions), or am I just being lame?

The situation with the GPTK fund is this: lots of money was promised, most of it from people who will said they would be turning up at the weekend. The last time I got a chance to actually check the account (this was back long before New Year - I've been pretty much out of it for most of the last week) there was still only £50 in it, but more should be in there by now.

Essentially, if everyone who comes to the party chips in a fiver or so, so long as roughly the same number of people come as last time, added to the money in the account, we'll be within about fifty of the target. I can put up some of that... we'll sort it all out. If we can't get it all together on the weekend, we can keep the account open and just carry on having little fund raising events every so often... tee hee. Like pin the tail on the pounce...

Or selling the video...

eek

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Does anyone else have a problem with this thread being really wide (as in, goes off the screen in both directions), or am I just being lame?

yeah, it does that for me too. mad

Quote:

Like pin the tail on the pounce...

ooh, that sounds like fuuun! biggrin
I'm having probs with bank cards and other stuff, so will be bringing money to kent with me instead.

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, i have secret money-making ideas too... inspired by john cleese in the film ratrace if anyone has seen it?? tongue so as long as everyone actually brings enough with them, there will be ways to extract it from them i assure you wink

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

310 posts

Posted:
Haven't seen ratrace I'm afraid m'dear... but this isn't your idea about pimping me out is it? Look, I have something to admit... I tried that already. Made two jelly beans, a packet of Rizla and thirty six pence.

Perhaps we should all go up onto Sevenoaks common on Sunday evening and do a big fire show?

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Perhaps we should all go up onto Sevenoaks common on Sunday evening and do a big fire show?

oooh, that sounds fun biggrin

**giggles**

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Havent met pounce yet cool But have met Kim! squeee

Is it the Truth?