Page:
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ok, I currently have one piercing, I won't put a piccy of it up cuz it's in a place that the moderators won't like if you catch my drift! But at the end of Jan me, my girlf, her bro and a mate are all off to the parlour to add some lovely metal art to our not quite as lovely bodies....thing is I'm stuck for where to put it. I have a few thoughts of what I'd like but I thought I'd put it to the wonderful HOPers out there for more ideas.(Pounce I'm sure you have a few suggestions;))!
The only restrictions are no nipples (it's the only place where I couldn't bear it) and not a PA either cuz my pericer says I'm not allowed as I have *ahem* two rather large veins in the way!

Now I expect lots of suggestions, and if you have pics please post them incase I don't know what you mean

Cheers!! wave

weavesmiley

Let's relight this forum ubblove

toxiccaBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
i got 25 piercings down from 35 and still want more! i think i'm addicted! what ya think lol?! ?!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I think i want to get a giant magnet!

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
But like... set it to repel ye Jo wink

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

toxiccaBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
how rude tongue

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I have my left buttock pierced.

lucy_janeBRONZE Member
16 posts

Posted:
i got a scafold peircing about a month ago and ive had no problems with it so far, they look really cool. alsong as you dont knock it too much it shud cause you no probs. also anyone got any info on changing scaffolds? i wana get a prettier bar!! traugis peircings aswell, i wana get one of those but have heard they really hurt, but im hoping to go get it done in a few weeks just waiting for a while coz i got two done at the top of my ear last week! peircings are soooo addictive! lol biggrin

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Ok. For anyone over the age of 18:

BEFORE GOING FOR A PIERCING, PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR AND HAVE YOUR TETANUS IMMUNIZATION UPDATED. Most people get their last tetanus shot age age 10, so at about age 20, which is 10 years later, it needs to be updated. And if you're going to be driving a metal spike through your body, even though it's supposedly clean, just get the shot first, OK?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

LSKmember
66 posts

Posted:
Thanks Lucy Jane! tongue

Lx

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I had my nipple pierced about 9 years ago. And everything was fine and dandy (though the amount of blood that spewed forth concerns me now as my friends tell me is an isolated incident)

For about 3 years everything was fine (except for being careful about going topless in front of the parents). Then I show it to this woman in a club and she was so drunk she went and bit the ball off it eek. Was painful but I didn't have teh time to get the ball replaced so I just left it. One night when out to a rock club. came home to find the ring had fallen out. On a Saturday night. It was too late to go to a piercing shop and it had healed by the time I got a new ring.

Let that be a lesson to you all... never show your piercings to randy drunk people (difficult I know)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i'm getting a new piercing in 2 weeks when i'm on vacation. just need to decide what i'm going to get first smile

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
my friend has her nipple pierced, and you can see the bar through her erm.....'breastfeeding hole' is the best i can come up with. that's kinda freaky but cool in a way.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Breast feeding hole? You mean the breast feedig bras with the flappy bit which you lift up?

It might be worth pointing out that nipple piercings should be taken out whilst a baby is feeding. It makes it difficult for them to latch onto the nipple, and can wear away their gums, and balls can come loose causing a choking hazard..

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
noooooo, i mean you can actually look through the hole in her nipple and see the bar. i don't think she'll be breastfeeding any time soon as she is a lesbian, but hey, you never know.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
You can see through her nipple?!
That aint normal!

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya that sounds like her piercing is rejecting. my nipple piercings started rejecting after a year but on one side only and i ended up having to take them out. got them repierced with a bigger guage and further back and it did the same thing frown

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

toxiccaBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
mine have been fine. Was worried that my cross bar one i have (one vert one horizontal) would migrate but had that nearly 4 years now. Loving them both. Want to get a ladder in my other nipple have one in it but want one above and one below smile

Page: