Forums > Social Chat > Dave’s Party in London last night. Poi people are lovely.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
last night, Dave had a wicked party, at least 15 HOPers were there, so we decided to kick off a thread.The word to describe the party was LovelyDave and housemates Thanks for an amazing party. Wow. As we left, we all agreed it was one of our favourite parties ever. Wicked.Pictures. I have the sweetest one of mischief the angel and an orange Easter Bunny Rabbit (but I dont think I can put it on mug shots unless they let me. Plus a nice group shot of some of us.Lemon Jelly CD’s I promised, If, I need to post it (orange) email me your address and I shall do with pleasure, else CU Tuesday at Vaxhall Viaduct.Sin-D’s Dragon tops (lush hoodies), if you still feel you, need this perfect fire accessory want them say, we’ll talk on Tue/wed, to arrange it.Bam winkMarco - Peer pressure you jugglers are a bad influence smileCarrey looks like you understand what contact is, and you can staff with style!!Ewan my twin bro. Be cool.Orange (Great colour) So good to make your acquaintance.Little Mischief, That acrylic really suited you.For all the others druglers who enjoyer the party, please sign in and remind me login names, memory is a bit hazy.See you all SoonStay LovelyDrew

bebhinnmember
18 posts

Posted:
wow.y'all seem so... bonded.I need some poibuds...appreciate what you have people, few of the human race seem to have found what you share, praise the poi for bringing you together------------------...that's not flying, it's falling, with style...

...that's not flying, it's falling, with style...

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
hugs in wave and raindrop form smileCass smileu coming to smile back at us smiling to you - the end weekend of march?it`s the 'british juggling convention smilesounds like it`s gonna be the first of many meets for masses of h.o.p. peoplefaces2thread`er` smilecould share my tent with me if you like camping smilesay hi to france smileor should i send waves from england?--might reach your shores before the b.j.c smile------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
woohoo !!!!!!at last !!! bum recognition smilei`ll smile all night smileta...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Orange, I can't make it to the BJC allthough I'd LOVE to but NYC's coming to Paris to see me smileDo drop a line when you are in Paris / France, gotta meet my favourite color in person and the amazing spinner and beautiful soul that go with it winkShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He bounces, leaps and bounds too, Cass. And you need to feed him cheesecake...

Meh

4,224 posts

Posted:
I can make a great chocolate cake, lemon pie, cookies, raspberry pie, mango cream...but no cheesecake...if necessary though i can learn if it makes you all come and spin with me in france, I'll do that for sure winkWhat do you like, Cantus ?And how about Smockey bowl ?shine onCassandra

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
As long as I get lots of hugs I'm happy grin

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
IF the Dave in mention here is double staff dave who lives with dimitri and Tom, PLEASE mail me dave!

I need your address so I can send you the video. Bambam and Glass give him a smack for me if he hasn't got out of bed yet

Liam

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Is this some kind of blackmail thing with the video Liam? If so you're really bad at this whole keeping it secret business.....

Meh

4,224 posts

Posted:
Dave-smokybowl rocks
I was happy to meet you, firedance with you and have you stay over for the week end, it was really lovely

But is he dave double-staves too ?

shine on
cassandra

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Liam I have a feeling the young man will still be in the land of nod right now. I'll ask him to contact you if he ever wakes up.
Ohh and please remind me......are you the guy from Thursday night that I met?

Cass you're thinking of Party Dave (smokybowl), he has parties that rock!

So is Dave back in London??

Lisa

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

taztasticBRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
Just to confirm Double Staff Dave is different from Smoky Bowl Dave!! Double Staff Dave is english and a staffer, whilst Smoky Bowl Dave is Canadian and more of a poi person!! Hope this clears up the misunderstanding?!!

If I could turn back time and take back what I just said; I wouldn't - The Wise Words Of Taztastic (Excerpt)

4,224 posts

Posted:
Bam Bam, yep , Dave's back to London now

What is double staff Dave's nickname on HoP ? I am still trying to find out who is the wonderful person who remembered to give my friend Kat a hug from me at the British Convention and I think it might be him, maybe ...

shine on
cassandra

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ohh that means Dave will be coming out to play tomorrow night yeahhhh. Party Dave, if you're around drop me a mail.

If you're looking for doubles Dave on this board, he'll go by the name Knoxious. I don't think he visits us very often.......too busy playing I guess!

Lisa

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
2,523 posts

Posted:
Knox (dave)
english???
When I left him late last night he was an Ozzie.
and a damn fine one too
taztastic, great log in name, who are you?

When both the dave and davy (smokey) wake up and read this their heads will swell to the size of watermelons and thier hats wont fit.

Drew

4,224 posts

Posted:
ROFL
in france we also use the image of ankles being so swollen of pride they don't fit in their shoes anymore ...
LMHO picturing them with watermelon heads and swollen ankles...

no hat .... no shoes...

save our friend's ego, don't let them catch a nasty flu

Shine on
Cassandra

[ 08 April 2002, 22:59: Message edited by: Cassandra ]

taztasticBRONZE Member
35 posts

Posted:
Whoops my mistake about Double Staff Dave. Actually Josie's (Lizard) mistake, as I asked her only 2 weeks ago if Dave was an ozzie. And she said no!! The misinformation going around the scene is awful!!

Drew - It's Taro. I've met u a couple of times at JJ and at Dave's party. Twice. Although u were only at the second one for a short while. If that doesn't jog your memory, i'm the Hawaiian/Fijian looking guy who hangs round with Sanchia, Josie, Canadian Dave etc!!!

As for their heads getting too big, I know that Smoky Bowl has some very stretchy hats so he should be ok!!!

If I could turn back time and take back what I just said; I wouldn't - The Wise Words Of Taztastic (Excerpt)

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
Yeah, two Daves, who'd figure..

Most of my friends call me Davy anyways, so if thats any less confusion, enjoy..

Cassandra, It was so lovely to see you, and spend time with you.. You are just the most sweetest girl in the world, and the best host I could ever ever imagine!!

I can't wait till you come to London, we can try to get all the hop people down so you can meet a bunch of them too.

D

SmokyDavySILVER Member
Do my poi look too small in this?
394 posts

Posted:
oh yeah, I'm having another house-party on the 20th of THIS month if you'd like to join.. I'll be telling people at JJ and at the thursday swingers night, but I might forget because I'm too busy playing with my balls *yuk yuk* so someone remind me

4,224 posts

Posted:
I have decided to make myself a very intensive hug-training programme this month so I can keep up with all the hugs I want to give to everyone when i come to London next month. Meeting everyone and having a little HoP party would simply be heaven and I promise i'll make TONS of yummy crepes for everyone

It was lovely and very inspiring to meet you davy

question : of course you mean playing with the acrylic ball, right ?????????????????????????????

Shine on
Cassandra

[ 09 April 2002, 03:40: Message edited by: Cassandra ]

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
ohhh.....did someone say crepes?

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

GlåssDIAMOND Member
2,523 posts

Posted:
hey taro,
I didn't know you were loitering round here aswell
groovy.

mmm crepes.

Back to contact juggling, oops I mean work.

Drew

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I plan to do lots of hugging this weekend. I only have one person in mind though......constantly on my mind in fact.

Meh

TwirlyVicnorthern monkey
235 posts

Posted:
::cries::
we've got a big group of people up here but we're not as cool as that! Actually maybe we are but i dont notice it, we do have wicked parties but London just sounds cooler!

vic xx

ex-hop-aholic, now inconsistent lurker...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
She's there on the 17th of next month pk. I'm planning a trip to see her. Perhaps several of us could go together......

Meh

4,224 posts

Posted:
Yep.... arriving May 17th around noon time, leaving May 20th around noon as well.
Smoky bowl mentioned that liquidsomething party outdoors in Kent on saturday evening (what is it again, davy ?).
It would be wicked if we could all meet that week end, maybe do a little crepes / spinning / meeting thing friday or sunday and go to that party on saturday ?
Gee ... thinking of that trip to UK and meeting you beautiful people + my family ( )makes me sooo happy

::jumping up and down::

shine on
Cassandra

[ 10 April 2002, 07:46: Message edited by: Cassandra ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ooh family. That's a thought.....

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
might have to cancel poi in the park that weekend then cantus. make it the end of the month instead, not that i had planned any meet for then any way.
Cantus you think any one else is up fer a mission down there? sure liam would be! like i should have just asked him on the phone duh!! my bad.
any way more work to do

PK
https://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
which Liam? I assume you mean Tempest. But Spiral is a Liam too you know....

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Mr Orange is always up for a jaunt southwards.

Meh

Page: