Forums > Social Chat > Bendy - kidnapped by aliens.

Login/Join to Participate

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Whilst browsing round the discussion groups on HoP in my usual happy go lucky fashion. I noticed one or two small anomalies in Mr Bendy's behaviour. Every now and then he posts a sensible answer to a thread shocked. Now I know what you're thinking; everyone posts sensible answers occasionally - I myself have succumbed once or twice - but young Bendy has been consistantly madcap as long as I've known him.There have also been far less instances of him claiming to be able to do ridiculously energetic poi and staff spinning tricks that no sane person would even bother to attempt....This weighty evidence has lead me to the only possible conclusion....Bendy has been kidnapped by aliens and replaced with a robot before anyone noticed.My suggestion would be not to let it (the robot) know we're on to it, as I am currently working on a plan to vanquish the droid and liberate the real Bendy from the Mothership.If you see him on the street. Don't be alarmed. Talk to him in a friendly, calm and measured fashion. Keep your hands where he can see them at all times. Do not try to aprehend the robot yourself. Watch out for his eyes - they could be death rays.....

Meh

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
watch when he walks too, he dosent even sem to take his feet off the ground....like he has some kind of a wheel on the bottom of his feet too...whoa..im gettin outta hear..death rays, droids...*runs out screaming*p.l.u.r.r.

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Beware all of you , maybe it is true that Bendy was kidnapped cause I did notice he was chewing a lot more dead rats than usual lately wink and he was sometimes in a splendid happy mood dancing and singing to good old Britney Spears tunes too wink)But I URGE you to remember that not so long ago Cantus himself has disappeared for a while ... so who can guarantee that it is not Cantus himself who is the alien ????What do you guys think ?

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
naw... C@ntus wasntn't kid napped by aliens.. I dont blame him for going away too.But he dragged his warm loving self out into the clod wet and snowy weather for a spin today... didn't see any abnormalities and behavioral problems or was i just tired?.. i dont know.. grin pkhttps://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
Oops, I did it again, la la la laaa....

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

GlowWormBRONZE Member
84 posts

Posted:
LOL. Bendy, great picture!! Where do you get things like that, and HOW do you paste them on this site??------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Iyou want moving smilie thingiesthen go to this site and paste the codes into your message.------------------C@ntusI'm on to your game evil alien overlords.....

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I think you are just being closeminded and silly...You haven't even considered the possibility that the Bendy we knew was the Robot, and Bendy himself has just slayed his captors and flown the ship back to earth, where he used EMP grenade to short out his replacement and has happily integrated back ino society.Geee, some people have no imagination wink------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
WOW!!!ive been wondering how to make neat piccys on my messages forever!!!!!
Non-Https Image Link
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!thanks guys

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
//edit *cringe* The edit tool is your friend grin grinI wanna be obducted by aliens tooo!! [This message has been edited by Kinudin (edited 25 February 2002).]

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
heh, i do beleive the aliens would be too scared to abduct cantus...if they did, im sure hed teach em a thing or two...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Interesting point Whiffle.Talking of Bendy being kidnapped.... has anyone seen him around lately? Only I've sent him a couple of emails recently and had the undelivered.....Maybe he just doesn't love me anymore and he's blocked me......

Meh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I haven't seen me anywhere... winkEmail should still be working - that's odd. (I'll send you a hello tonight Cantus to make sure you done got the right address - tho the one in my profile is current).On that same topic, my ISP is going under and I will lose that email address in a month or so. I will update my profile with my new address when I work out where I will be.I think Bendy is posting a bit less lately because he has been practising less and is feeling guilty grinLatest reports say that he is britaxed from working all the bleedin' time and won't get off his donkey to twirl.I hear he is interested in a new lady too, but I'm unsure of the details - I'll ask Bendy next time I see him.------------------Where's the foetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?[This message has been edited by Bendy (edited 12 March 2002).]

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Please tell Bendy to beware of the lady. One of the emails I sent him was of the collapse of my perfect relationship. Don't want him getting hurt as much as I have been......

Meh