swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
for me my staff brings me to satoriSatori ?satori is when the mind gives way to action and releases all thought satori is the way of the warrior a warrior does not think about what he/she does ( had to be pollitcally correct for all you ladies out there) a warrior only acts have you ever felt like your move just happen and your not quite sure ? congragulations you lost your mind !!!!!!!!!yes satori is a zen thing it was originally brought forth by the samuria for in dual if you were to think about your next move or step you would most likley fall victim of the blade so in order to survive satori had to become a way of life . in truth it was satori or die remember that feeling, when thought gives way to action , keep it close hold it forever but do not dwell on it for you will only go mad on another note CANADA IS GOING TO TAKE THE GOLD . 1 DOWN 1 TO GO FOR US KANADIANS IT'S SATORI OR DIE KEEP YOU STICK ON THE ICE swifty out peace

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
satori huh?...i think i dithat when i tried to do the rev. weave...yeah i hit tha shyt out of myself in tha face...*ouch*...anyways..no way we americans are gonna take tha gold in hockey!!!!*chants U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.* *thinks about homer simpson sayinthis too* DOH!!!p.l.u.r.r.xtremravr

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
SORRY BUDDY CANADA IS GONNA OPEN A GIANT CAN OF GOOD OLD WHOOP ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Non-Https Image Link

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Congrats on the Gold Medal to all Canadians! That was one helluva well played hockey game. Though not as much fun for us Americans to watch.

Fear the evil monkey!

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
WELL...i was wrong the canadians did win the gold in the hockey...great game too...for tha canadians...they outplayed the usa team by a lng shot and in turn won the game!! good show, good show!!!p.l.u.r.r.xtremravr

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Yay two gold! Now that's two more than last year! Go aussie Go!And if ya wondered why 50 riot cops hadta use foam tipped bullets.. the punters were playing games of another sort!"i like italics"- Me

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always