Forums > Social Chat > Does anyone spin poi in Italy?

Login/Join to Participate

caz86

Twister Fire Starter ridin on a tratter

Total posts: 156
  Posted: I was just wondering if anyone knows of any Poi spinning in Italy or Rome. If so where, who, and how do you say it?

Thanx people!

Ci sono persone che fare i "poi" in Italia o Roma? Dove? Chi? E come si dica "poi"?

Grazie!

Caz

Delete Topic

joulz

joulz

enlightened

Total posts: 187
  Posted:HAHA DOESNT IT SUXCK WHEN NO ONE REPLIES? lol i sjut posted something to c if any one is in the montreal area.. i feel alone. ubbcrying lol but its all good sorry i'm not from italy though
peace!

it must be green

Delete

Puk
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

Puk

Sweet talented nutter

Total posts: 2615
  Posted:Before the mods lock this thread , Why don't you try the meet others section ? should be some help.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Delete

caz86

Twister Fire Starter ridin on a tratter

Total posts: 156
  Posted:Yeh but its not about meeting people...specifically. I just wanna know if Italy has a poiing culture and what the lingo is (its not in my dictionary, suprise surprise!)
weavesmiley smile

Caz

Delete

Frodo
BRONZE Member since Jun 2003

Frodo

old hand

Total posts: 1092
  Posted:i sppin Poi, and live near bournemouth, uk .....''but i lived in cervina italy, near aosta for six months!!

and i never saw a poi!! frown

passing through, this world still lives.

Delete

joulz

joulz

enlightened

Total posts: 187
  Posted:over here with have this thing called tamtam's, its on a moutain and its every sunday. ppl ceom from all over montreal and get together to play drums on mount royal. there are a few ppl always spinning there. but they get the Poi from thailand lol i've never seen any in montreal that wera actually for sale though.

it must be green

Delete