• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Why can't I see my post?

Login/Join to Participate

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2419
Posted:Hi I just reserected the breaking the law post to enquire about the law in the UK, but I can't see me post or anything after Pele's reply this time last year. Am I being a doofus?Please help a poor confused girl..
Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by RedDragon (edited 19 February 2002).]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Delete Topic

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Can some one let me know the replies?? I can't see any of them.... thank you.

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Red Dragon, it is there, in duplicate (I am fixing that) between Robingreenshoes and my posts. People have even responded to you. I suggest you go back and try looking again.
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

TheBovrilMonkey
SILVER Member since Sep 2001

TheBovrilMonkey

Liquid Cow

Total posts: 2629
Posted:If you still can't see it when you go back for another look, try hitting refresh a few times. Sometimes the computer thinks nothing's changed and so loads it from it's own memory rather than downloading a new one.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1017
Posted:Many computers use what is called a cache.This folder holds pages and graphics and files you have already recently viewed. That way when to look at the page again it appears to load faster on your computer. This is because it is not getting it off the net but out of your cache folder held within your computer. You can alter how this works in your internet options tool bar.Now also some cheap ISP (internet service providers) also cache pages, graphics etc, so that they reduce the bandwidth cost for them getting the new files. They then pass these savings on to their customers.If clicking refresh does not work then try visiting the site through a different URLeg http://homeofpoi.com
instead ofhttp://www.homeofpoi.comor even our old onehttp://www.juggling.co.nz

May your balls always burn

Delete

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Yet another one of my old posts...
Non-Https Image Link
Point, and two for the big man above.If you do a search you'll find that this was discussed before...
Non-Https Image Link

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)

veteran

Total posts: 1325
Posted:Oi, I find the whole point thing getting annoying... but gotta live wit that
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

_Stix_

_Stix_

Pooh-Bah

Posted:Thanks yall! I can see them all now.. crappy pc
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:I agree with Kinudin! Good intentions aside, it would be quite fair to say that adding a 'scoring' remark when 'filling someone in' diminishes the otherwise friendly atmosfear."Do not beg the Sun for mercy" -Fremen proverb

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete