Forums > Social Chat > Sydney Fire Poi Staff Ribbon Spinners @ Newton Park

Login/Join to Participate

monkeykatmember
13 posts

Posted:
Well I went to the Camperdown Park {actually Newton Park,} last night and had a fantastic time, it was great to spend time with people who inspire you.We were blessed with a beautifull Full Moonclear skies and warm weather, everyone smilesand will be meeting again next Wed 7.30pmIf your in Sydney , come along, beginners and experienced alike.Later:13MonkeyKatmonkeymetal@hotmail.com

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
I too, had a wonderful night. The memories of Evenings like last night stay with me for a long time. The moon was beautiful, her feminine power infusing us with energy; the bats flying overhead to add a touch more atmosphere; the support and inspiration of kindred spirits; the bamboo torches burning citronella; the great tunes pumping rhythm into our souls; the djembe and the impromptu circle at the end all contributed to our special vibe.Thank you all.flash------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
I too had a wonderful time as did my friends who came along, Kate is quite upset that just as we begin this she is going away to canada, but she is sure to find some people from this site to hook up with when she is over there.I once again learnt so much and have so much motivation to keep gettting better...Im still black even though i went home and scrubbed! Thank to all involved...some pics at https://www.dazzled.com/shanna/poi08022001Will
get a site going when i get a chance and put up the weekly shots smile

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
YAY US!!!!Last night was such a blast! At one stage I was soooo excited I literally couldn't speak. Too much adrenalin, too many endorphins....When????? When can we do it again?In 6 more sleeps did you say!!!Woohoo smile smile smileFinn

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
well it sounds great....ill be there this wednesday. i might even get a fw friends to come along. look out for the 6'2" guy in all black(hahaha in newtown) hope this wed is as good as you say last was....

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Things are always what u make of them. And everyone seems to enjoy the company muchly...lovely bunch of people, hope the weather is as good as it was last week!

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -