Page:
CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Take this quiz: 1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world. 2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners. 3. Name the last five winners of the Miss South Africa contest. 4. Name ten people who have won the Nobelor Pulitzer prize. 5. Name the last halfdozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress. 6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.How did you do? None of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one: 1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school. 2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time. 3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile. 4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special. 5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with. 6.Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you. Easier? The people who make a difference in your life; are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care. "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in New Zealand."

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
frownNo C compiler...You'll have to show me some other time Dom.Cheers,C

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
No C compiler! I suppose not everyone's a geek frown It prints out the 12 days of Christmas song.

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
What the?Wow...okay, how does that work?? smileC

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
-Dom- Carrey What has happened, its only 3 days since viaduct and you've turned into computer muppets quite a cool clock, we like.Please go and pick up some poi before something serious happens.seeing as the topic of this topic is to go off topic:Is any one going on the CND organised anti war demonstration, london, hyde park, 12 noon (i checked later) this saturday (tomorrow)I think we could have a HOP gathering to liven things up.Carrey, i will phone about party Drew[This message has been edited by glass (edited 23 February 2002).]

Page: