Page: ...
joe_sixstepsmULti-torTOISe
310 posts
Location: Kent currently, Cornwall soon, New Zealand eventua...

Posted:
Well, we survived the last one. Some of my body hair has grown back, and Geoffrey should be out of hospital by January... so why not do it all over again? Lyndon would have wanted us to... and I think Isobel is still in the park somewhere anyway...

For those of you who weren't at the last firey fandango, I shall be throwing wide the doors of my (borrowed) Sevenoaks home, and inviting anyone and everyone to come and spend the weekend. There will be lots of paraffin, lots of spinners, lots of all sorts of things in fact. Including baked products. Y'all are welcome to come for as long or as short a time as you feel like - stay for a week or just pop in for a spin over the weekend. It's easy to get to and there's plenty of bed space. Or floor space, unless they bring even more lap-tops than last time...

For more details and some critics' reviews see 'Kent 28th - 30th Nov', but bear in mind that this one is going to be a whole lot better. There will be:
weavesmileyMore bed space! (well, at least one extra bed)
weavesmileyMore Michal Kahn! (author of 'Poispinning', mentor, and all round poi goddess)
weavesmileyMore baked products! (going to start baking any day now... fill up the attic)
weavesmileyMore weird stuff going on in the garage! (see 'Pounce... parental discretion is advised)
weavesmileyMore working computers! (It's fixed it's fixed at last at last!)
weavesmileyMore cute poi boys!
weavesmileyMore foxy poi chicks!

So write it in your diaries, tingle with excitement, stock up on paraffin and get ready to set the town on fire! (note to Big Brother: this is a metaphor)

See you in January... ubbloco

The Confusion Squid has many tentacles

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
wen can i come joe!?! frown

waiting ,,,

passing through, this world still lives.

310 posts

Posted:
Wow, so many posts to reply to...

Bet I forget most of them.

Frodo, probably Thursday is still best for me, though you'll be welcome whenever - I'm going to be busy as all hell tomorrow so I might be elsewhere when you arrive and I'm going to be rushing about all evening.
I'm applying for work as a writer for Bizarre magazine, which means collating a whole load of the random stuff I've been writing for the last few years, as well as photos, evaluations etc, and sending it all off to them in the very near future - hectic hectic hectic.
Essentially, if you turn up tomorrow I will greet you enthusiastically, then dash off for the next five or six hours. Wheras, if you come on Thursday, you will get my (almost) full attention. Eleanor and Mand will be here as well, and we can begin the proper acceleration procedure. (Last time this consisted of baking and playing a manic game of pass the pigs... though I think we should also re-arrange the living room to turn it into a den of sin)

Flid, there will definately be no-smoking bedrooms. In theory, the whole house is no smoking - I pursue a policy of not smoking indoors except on very special occasions. This weekend obviously qualifies, but smoking is generally restricted to the kitchen (all hard surfaces and an open door) and the living room (open windows)... there will definately be sleeping space in one of the four bedrooms, though two of them have been booked already for... er... things other than sleeping which get done in bed.

On the subject of bikinis, I shall definately be wearing mine. I may wear shorts when we go swimming, as I'm getting sick of being chased by a pitchfork wielding mob, but apart from that I shall be wearing the bikini for most of the weekend.

What else was there? I have forgotten. I'm going to bed. Just three days until Friday!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok id like to say i would be bringing my bikini, but am not happy enough about my fat flabby body to waer on, but i will bring my s-trunks just incase!

so bedrooms hey, mand i thought i had cleared this up, you sleep on one side of pounce and ill sleep on teh other, and listen lady, while my snuggles may not be as refined as urs, mine are just as good!

i have boobs to u know *looks at floor in shame* sorry that fell out (get it boob, fell out....my boobs fell out....*waggles eye lids*....ahh whats the use, wasted on you guys i am...WASTED!)

and as for sleeping arangments, im happy to sleep outside if i have to, so long as i get to have a laughand a lil spin, and not be wetting my slef at watching others!

now have i missed anything! hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

nope but im sure i will find smothing!

laterdays ppl!

Step (el-nombrie)

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
theres always a space next to me!! lol...

UCOF had the pleasure last time, and hes comming back for more.... so it couldnt have been that bad!!!

haha

frodo out!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i'd love to man,, truly i would, but i have alice, mand, pounce and flid to scare with my nakid body before you, but the time will come! biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i think i'm scared now eek

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
yeah, it's ok frodo, you can take my place smile

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
RIGHT! thats it!

im going to expose my slef to teh lots of you! you are all i nfor it now, ull wake up in the midles of the night to see me nakid dancing above ur bed!

Step (el-nombrie)

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
i will hit you so hard if i find you dancing naked above me sleeping!!!!

tongue

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
carefull, don't encourage him! eek

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
ubblol It's ok, I'll just hide under pounce if you dance naked over us! ubblol

OMG, its TOMORROW I get the train to kent! biggrin
Excited isn't even the right word for it! ubbloco

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
scared? ubbidea

310 posts

Posted:
Scared will do. The bedding is all washed, the house is at least half-way through its painfull metamorphosis into Reception Mode... and I am drunk. Too much wine with dinner. No spinning for me tonight... in fact I'm going to struggle with any more organisation... so it goes. tongue

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
pounce, hit me, or spank me?

and i would only do it if i couldnt slap my willieagainstur forhead! (there was avery drunk night, it was a party! what can i say, it was in a pringles tubethere was a forhead, and then it wasnt!)

but for you ill keep it in my boxers, till it becomes time to go to bed then it time for me to shine ubblol

Step (el-nombrie)

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
biggrin ohh i just can't wait for this weekend now...

4 days off work, seeing all you lovely people, spinning.... who could want more in life? ubbangel

ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
oh that's right mech, you're a masochist. well then, i'll withhold punishment if you let it out of your pants!!!! ubblol

one more day till i board a plane!!!!!!

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
what more?

Joe, did you remember to invite jennifer steele?

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
well, im here...... i have arrived at joes and we are enjoying the delights of his hospitality............... me and ben are quite tired, but enjoying helping planning the party!! hehee

the crew for the welcoming of our dearest pounce, shall proceede to the airpoort in a few short hours....... or maybbe more, depending on if joe manages to unwrap the monster poi........

so im going back to enjoy the festivites, and am going shopping tommorow!!

will see you all as soon as u get here!!

Frodo Out... eek

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
Quote:

If i wear white robes and sandels, do you reckon you could help me brainwash some people into joining my cult? ubbidea

biggrin i could quite be up for joining a cult this weekend, why not? especially if flid gets to be our leader biggrin ubblove

oooh so frodo is the first guest, how exciting! i should be there with you guys in 24 hours time... waaaah, the time can't go quick enough....

see yous all soon. ubbrollsmile XXXXX

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

lost boymember
13 posts

Posted:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ginger vodka.
from ben. ubbrollsmile

keep trying

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
can i pleaseask you ela when i meet you (post hug and meeting of course) what ur avatar is, dont tell me now, cos i wanna knwo in person!

but i always wondered was it one of the mr. men in a diving suit?

joe do we get to go swimming then? cos ull make me look like this >>> biggrin if we do i love swimming, im a diver!

Step (el-nombrie)

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

what more?

Joe, did you remember to invite jennifer steele?

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

**giggles**

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Quote:

:D i could quite be up for joining a cult this weekend, why not? especially if flid gets to be our leader ubblove biggrin

blinding!

Joe, can i just say at this point, if you get a job writing for Bizarre then you will be my personal god. ubblove

Going back to me being god for a minute thou......... What sort of rules should I make up? *ahem* i mean, next time i go to the astroid and talk to the flidism aliens, what do you reckon I should suggest my servants can do in order to please them?

I read a great article in Bizarre (of all magazines) a few years ago about a mad ex truck driving south american women who started one. I must try and dig it out...... maybe i could get some tips.........

310 posts

Posted:
Nice... Flid can be God, and I can be God of God... and I've just burnt my hand having a burn out in the street. So it goes.

Bed time now. The number of hours until this house is full of wild poisters doing strange (and, it sounds like, illegal) things in every bedroom diminishes.

tongue

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
we ARE going swimming, i will make damn sure of it! biggrin biggrin biggrin

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
just so long as the pool is warm!!!

adds swimsuit to suitcase and hops from foot to foot waiting for tomorrow to come

**giggles**

DizMr Dizzy....
154 posts

Posted:
Joe,

I had a great time last time but unfortunately won't be able to make it on this one ubbcrying. Have a lot of fun and firey frolics all and plenty of cake, which i'm sure you won't disappoint. biggrin

Frodo,
I will get that video sorted at somepoint only finding time at the mo is difficult.

D

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
A Fortune Cookie

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
anyone fancy meeting me and polythene at waterloo east at 4pm? We're taking the 4.03 train to sevenoaks, then onto bat & ball. Lemmie know ubbrollsmile

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
pleeeeze? Flid won't talk to me on the train (he's taking headphones . rolleyes tongue) and I get lonely ubbcrying
EDITED_BY: polythene (1073573323)

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS TILL I GET ON THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you tell i'm excited???

so this might be a tad bit late, but perhaps a joe's at kent rollcall? who's going?

1. lil miss pounce biggrin all the way from the states!!!

**giggles**

Page: ...