Page: ...
joe_sixstepsmULti-torTOISe
310 posts
Location: Kent currently, Cornwall soon, New Zealand eventua...

Posted:
Well, we survived the last one. Some of my body hair has grown back, and Geoffrey should be out of hospital by January... so why not do it all over again? Lyndon would have wanted us to... and I think Isobel is still in the park somewhere anyway...

For those of you who weren't at the last firey fandango, I shall be throwing wide the doors of my (borrowed) Sevenoaks home, and inviting anyone and everyone to come and spend the weekend. There will be lots of paraffin, lots of spinners, lots of all sorts of things in fact. Including baked products. Y'all are welcome to come for as long or as short a time as you feel like - stay for a week or just pop in for a spin over the weekend. It's easy to get to and there's plenty of bed space. Or floor space, unless they bring even more lap-tops than last time...

For more details and some critics' reviews see 'Kent 28th - 30th Nov', but bear in mind that this one is going to be a whole lot better. There will be:
weavesmileyMore bed space! (well, at least one extra bed)
weavesmileyMore Michal Kahn! (author of 'Poispinning', mentor, and all round poi goddess)
weavesmileyMore baked products! (going to start baking any day now... fill up the attic)
weavesmileyMore weird stuff going on in the garage! (see 'Pounce... parental discretion is advised)
weavesmileyMore working computers! (It's fixed it's fixed at last at last!)
weavesmileyMore cute poi boys!
weavesmileyMore foxy poi chicks!

So write it in your diaries, tingle with excitement, stock up on paraffin and get ready to set the town on fire! (note to Big Brother: this is a metaphor)

See you in January... ubbloco

The Confusion Squid has many tentacles

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
yyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the excitment is to much.....im gonna burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more cute poi boys ubbloco!!!!!!!!!!! --- oh no sorry cute poi girls i should say!! spank

cant wait man, am thinkin of comming up on the wednesday rather than the friday,

anyhow, gotta go spin with adverse camber and a random, that im gonna bring!!

frodo out!

passing through, this world still lives.

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
So....would someone be willing to let a yank borrow their wicks?

I'll be in Brighton until the 11th, and am thinking about dropping by on the 9th for a little while...

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

310 posts

Posted:
Good plan yankee man! We can definately lend you poi, staffs... whatever you need in fact. And if you bring some spare clothes you can have a burn with the Monster Poi...

Safe flight, and see you in January.

SpitFireGOLD Member
Mand's Girl....and The Not So Shy One
2,723 posts

Posted:
*giggles* Or yankie girl. biggrin

I'll be sure to pack extra clothes...

see you then if all goes well.

Solitude sometimes speaks to you, and you should listen.

310 posts

Posted:
Oops. tongue Sorry! Please come though, if at all possible! Brighton is a very small distance away, you know. Besides which I'm sure Frodo will pick you up on his way back from Oman...

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
You know I'll be there... the whole weekend this time I hope ubbrollsmile
Can't wait!!!! hug
And don't forget More Stilts! And balloon modelling! (possibly?)

everybody come, everybody come, you must, you must

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Wohooooooooo!!!!!!
Escaping from the cold northernness again!!!
Spitfire- you'd better make it over girl!
Joe- i may come for a bit longer than a weekend if I can. hug kiss hug
Frodo- get them rumours ready hunny! kiss

Oooooh, and how much do we have in our 'pounce kitty'?! I'll donate £20. ubblove

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
ill get the rumors sorted! mand...... got some good ones up my sleeve!! yeah right, driving to brighton on my way back from oman, i dont think so!! hehe!!

i have been spinning on the beach tonight, and i had to use de-icer on the car when i wanted to leave, so i am thinking that it would be a good idea to wrap up warm.... i also set myself alight, which was fun, and i couldnt understand why camber was telling me to drop and roll. confused

and then i realised and it scared the **it outta me, so i took my jumper off (over my head) spank and put it ouT!! only a little burn, other than that i am fine!

Frodo out!

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
Quote:

So....would someone be willing to let a yank borrow their wicks?

spit fire, you can borrow my wicks anyday, and anything else infact including me.!! smile terms and conditions apply obiously......and if your not completley satisfied by the product then you can return me, and i will give a full refund...... stat rights are not affected by this

and i think that the total is £40, cause ive only managed to loose 30 quid selling my bodie!!

Frodo out

headspintotalmember
80 posts

Posted:
hi sixsteps. Mand kinda let me no about your mental weekender coming up and I really really wanna come. If I can bring anything as a contribution please let me no or ill just bring everything I own!

If anyone wants a lift from sussex area just give me a shout.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
hey i love kyaking, infact i have my bcu level 2 coach!! not that i even know how to spell it!! i use it for teaching kids!!

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
that was directed to headspintotal!!

just in case you were wondering!

headspintotalmember
80 posts

Posted:
wow frodo thats cool. me u and mand all love water as well as fire.??? I teach scouts mainly. How to lark about and fall in usually

pengwinoBRONZE Member
suitable for vegetarians
300 posts

Posted:
this is crazy- i used to teach kayaking to kids too!! (but moved on to archery) only have bcu 2 star, as in not the instructor one. i love water!
anyone else done summer camps in america and know what a blob and a BBT is? geez i miss them ubblol ubblol

animals who are not penguins can only wish they were

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i do summer camps in england and am working as an SI this summer, on the isle of wight, for a funky company called JCA!! i teach archery too!! hehe. got my archery leaders award thingy, same as you elanor if i remember correctly!!

frodo out

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Oooooh, I might be able to make it on the night of the 10th beerchug

Oooooh edit - I have had a Royal Summons and so will not be able to make it on the 10th.
EDITED_BY: Kat (1071573219)

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Well that's the night the Palace is having a Princess Birthday Party frown

Kat ya taken already babe wink

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
*smacks head against the wall*

NIPP, JHFOBG, NIPP, JHFOBG, NIPP, JHFOBG.

I cant decide which to goto ... mad

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
come to me u snotgobbler!! come play with me, remmber the first night we met, over those packets of walkers crisps, how romantic!!

why dont we road tripp to bam bams for the party! that is if were invited? and then back to joes!

frodo out peace

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
erm..

on the other hand... why not road trip to joes?

i never said i wasnt going...and i never said I was.

so i shall see.

one thing for definate though.. there MUST be nutella.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
well why not move the poi party to the palace!? if were invited?! bam bam? but also we need cookies!! and those muffins, arghh god those muffins, i must have eaten 1o on the first night!?! they were lovelly?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Quote:

they were lovelly?

yes....yes they were loveLy.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
lovely lovely, except the one that got stuck to the side of my face!!!! hehe you f*cks didnt tell me neither!!!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
thats because it was funny.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
ur ucof website is shocking man!?! hope that you are gonna update it, so we need more people to be online for this discussion to occurS!! and if anyone fancys a spin tongight then come to the beach!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i havent updated the site in yonks.
it needs a major overhaul.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i love the picture man, so sexy!! hahah!!! what are we gonna do? u think that bam bam would let us all come to the palace for her partY?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
no. 1 which picture

no.2 PM me.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
anyway.

310 posts

Posted:
Ah... complications arise. But they needn't be fatal. For reasons of organisation a significant... er... command post (by this I mean me) will have to stay in Sevenoaks right through the weekend, so that people coming on Saturday or whatever have a place to turn up. However, everyone else can come and go whenever they want... I'm not going to keep you here against your will... mwah ha HA HA HAHA HAA! ubbloco

Those who are going to the NIPP (treacherous heretics) can go. See if I care. I mean, er, and then come back again afterwards! Hooray! Everyone is happy!
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Page: ...