• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

melissa
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Total posts: 156
Posted:check out this link, it shows pictures of a fire breathing saxaphonehttp://www.partycentral.com/pyro/what other kinds of flaming musical toys have people seen/played with? the only other item that i have seen is a giant flaming organ that was a part of an art event in seattle.

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:I can't wait for this topic to get going....

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Knagi

Total posts: 397
Posted:I wanna hear charles take on this
Non-Https Image Link

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Delete

melissa
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Total posts: 156
Posted:here's the fire organ, its even crazier to see in personhttp://sciencematters.com/listen/http://www.offthegridproductions.com/OutOfHerMind/index.htm#fireorgan check out the Michel Moglia link also
Non-Https Image Link
Fire!

Delete

Bendy

Total posts: 750
Posted:I have a trombone, so does Kinudin. And Cantus has a bodhran, but as far as I know none of them are at all firey
Non-Https Image Link
*wonders what a flame throwing trombone would look like*

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Delete

Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin King

Total posts: 141
Posted:Does a druken friend setting fire to his guitar count? If so, I've seen that.------------------A wise man once said to me, "Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe!" and in a way, I guess he was right.

A wise man once said to me, Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe! and in a way, I guess he was right.

Delete

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:I think Bec would have a few things to add on this as she and her troupe are both fire fairies AND music fairies ...
Non-Https Image Link
what a beautiful idea !shine on cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:If anyone so much as looks in the direction of my bodhran with firey intent I will, personally, cut out their heart and feed it to them.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:*Can't help but think that, completely independant of each other (and all reasoned sanity) Draevon and adamrice are currently making flaming trombones*

Delete

Hayduke

Total posts: 11
Posted:Jimi Hendrix, Monterey Pop, 1967.http://www.d.umn.edu/cla/faculty/tbacig/hmcl3270/images/jimi_hendrix.jpg

Delete

glowshow

Total posts: 406
Posted:I had a flaming skin flute once, but it was by accident and turned out badly...
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Delete

catboy

Total posts: 167
Posted:i dont like the idea of a flaming organ much... mines got pretty hot in the past, but i think that was mostly down to choice of lubricant
Non-Https Image Link

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Was wondering who would bring it up best Catboy! Funny!
Non-Https Image Link
I have seen Ted Nugent and Kiss, in the same concert, (as well as many other rockers) use flaming (and exploding) guitars. Kiss also had a flaming drum set as well.James Hetfield of Metallica had a flaming guitar once, but that was an unintentional occurance involving him and a stage pyrotechnic.Blue Man Group uses UV paint on drums. And I have also seen glitter on drums with stage lighting, for funky variation. ------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...http://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete