Forums > Social Chat > Online Multi-Player Gaming OR I need help killing Nazi's!!

Login/Join to Participate

Code128member
69 posts

Posted:
Is there anyone on this good board that plays any online multiplayer games.Specifically Return to Castle Wolfenstein? I go into battle every so often and I was thinking that having a trusty fellow-poier by my side might make feel a little safer. Anybody play? Anybody play anything else?Code128

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

robingreenshoesmember
32 posts

Posted:
I might if i knew where i could download a copy of Wolfenstien, but i don't think i've ever played it before.

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Sorry to say I don't play much online any more.I used to play Half-Life quite regularly. I'm getting into Aliens vs Predator 2 but not sure how often I'll get to play that.If I decide I want to play I'll keep you in mind.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
I'm a huge gamer.But My school network prevents any out-of-house real time data transfer. So we have to keep all out Multiplayer stuff in house. Which is a major drag.

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
i play starcraft and Warcraft 3 beta smile i love being a tester

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
Wugaroo: how'd you manage to beta test warcraft 3? Now I'm all jelous and stuff.The only online game I play is Imperial Conflict. It's kinda like risk and alot of fun (well, I like it anyways).

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
https://gameguru.box.sk------------------"He
shall know your ways as if born to them"-Fremen prophecy

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always