Forums > Social Chat > Simian you stole my monkey

Login/Join to Participate

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Whats my monkey doing in your avatar - he's supposed to be at home protecting my bedroom. I will be spanking my monkey spankwhen I get home for deserting his post. Bad monkey, bad wink

Either that or its my monkeys long lost twin brother - uncanny resemblance though....

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
i'm just looking after him for a bit. You know, teaching him to smoke, testing cosmetics on him, that kinda thing ubbangel

He's got lots of interesting stories from your bedroom too eek

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
My poor baby - being corrupted! Be gentle, he's an innocent. Even through our Uni days, I refused to let my flatmates corrupt him and he never went down the path of Gay white teddy, not that I have anything against homosexual bears per se, but his frivolous and promiscuous ways were a bad example to DJ (my monkey).

So, you been bribing my monkey with your nuts, eh - luring him away during the day. For shame spank

I can't believe he talked though - the traitor eek

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats