Forums > Social Chat > Fur and fire :D *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by Orin

Once I cut my hand, but the wound was not part of me.
Now I'm a man, there's a wound at the heart of me.

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
I have to say through my experiance with fun fur and fire, the two just don't seem to like each other.I try not to wear anything with Fun-fur on it anymore when I twirl.------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Orin, you do know that's not a real person in that pic don't you? It's only a drawing.

Meh

693 posts

Posted:
Are these Anthropomorphic animals any relation to those Pokemon creatures. You know if you caught them all you could rule the world apparently..... grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
Cantus - yes, I'm not daft smileand Katinca, nothing whatsoever to do with pokemon :P-Orin

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Heh - reminds me of "Biker Mice from Mars"!now that was quality programming...

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Are you not, Orin? That's a shame. I, on the other hand, am. I take great pride in it.Pmsl @ Kate's pokemon.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
BTW Anthropomorphic animals are ones that change form. Like werewolves and things.

Meh

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
lmfao..."biker mice from mars?!?!? cantus..thats not a drawing thats a picture of me!!! *duh*p.l.u.r.r.xtremravrif you do not do something to the xtreme you did not do your best!!!

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
CantusYou're thinking of lycanthropes :PThat's what a werewolf is.. totally different thing.And yea.. may be daft about some things, but I'm not dillusional.-Orin

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
heh, its twirling, thats cool...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yes being a werewolf is lycanthropic but that doesn't stop it from being anthropomorphia does it y'muppet?Is there any reason why you seem to be taking offence to my original post BTW? Only I thought, from an artistic point of view, there are far better drawings your could aspire to be like. Hence my jokey question about it.Didn't mean to cause offence.Don't take it to heart. It's not real. None of it is. It's all a cartoon. ------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

693 posts

Posted:
...there is no spoon grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
Cantus ^_^ not taking offense just.. maybe read your first post wrong.. came off as rather sarcastic.but yea.. I know :Pjust all anthro's aren't shape shifters.. just animals with human characteristics. and yes I know there are better ones out there :P but that's the only one I've ever seen of an anthro spinning. Thought it would be an approriate thing to post. smileand I'm not aspiring to be like that drawing wink *chuckles*Erm, its a *huge* fandom :P look about you'll find tons on it.. furries.. furryness.. etc. most ppl.. like myself like it for the art smile and perhaps some of the idiosyncricies that go with it.. erm.https://www.furnation.comThat's one of the larger host of furry artists out there.Have a look, if nothing else it's intriguing to most people.-Orin

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There goes that word again - "sarcastic" - I go for slightly zany and cute and I get sarcasticNext you be telling me that I'm shite at staff spinning and that tempest is better than me......erm, don't mind me I seem to have drifted off topic somewhat.....

Meh

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
erm, sorry?I dunno, but like I said I wasn't upset or anything. no offense at all smileJust been typing responses quickly and whatnot.-Orin

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
.......AND now! for my flaming poodle trick!!!yeahi remember biker mice from mars...also remind me of a ripper out of my tank girl comics..does that not remind you of booga? heh heh i AM tank girl

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.