Forums > Other Toys > where's the club swinging thread gone?

Login/Join to Participate

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Ok, I might be going mad but where's that club swinging thread gone? Stone? Anyone? Am I gone mad or blind or somthing??

I've got fire clubs now ubblove

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
*sings*

Where have all the -club swingers- gooooooooone?

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
have you lit up with them yet? they're a lot different than poi huh? i started with clubs and went to poi YEARS later, and i find poi so much easier than the clubs. it's definately a different approach to swinging.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Ok, great to c a bit of interest in the old club swinging thread. The original thread is still in technical discussion, but the rest didn’t make it over to the new board. So, I thought I’d start a new thread: “Club and torch swinging – two”

Hope that's ok beerchug

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Sure why would I mind smile
Erm, yea they're completely different from poi. I'm still dropping them if I try swing them too fast but it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I bought the gandini DVD ages ago, so I guess I figured it might be an idea to get some clubs too.... umm

Easier's not necessarily better Pounce? ubbangel

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ahh that DVD is wicked must give it back to Sir Cole at some point...but not yet biggrin Hours and hours of fun.

Bammy
ubbloco

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Yea, what's with that music though....tis very amusing so it is, drives my house mate mental especially when I have to play the same part over and over to get a move... ubblol

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
well as I know sean Kati and John who did the music.
you wanna watch what you say :LOL:

yep jthe music drives me nuts to espically the sawing niose on the DVD menu screen..

but on the up side the guy who did it is one of the old super gods of manipulation, swinging contact, stick in fact anthing, and he can do tricks that make MY eyes pop out.

and in my book if you can do that you can make any music you wanna.

I'm not kidding, i asked a load of the masters that had inspired me all them years ago, who it was that inspired them,
and the name of john b came up in almost all of them. he's got real skills. and he's a top dude too smile ubbrollsmile

smile
glass

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I've just moved it over. You can go reclaim it from the past...

Yep. Really annoying music on that DVD.
Glass. Stop name dropping. wink

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
and I know that sexy mr Dom tooo. tongue.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
yup jafar, easier, but not necessarily better. i kinda like doing clubs cause i find it not as common. plus i can do a show with fire breathing added in when i want to, without having to switch toys.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Thanks Dom cool

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh