Forums > Social Chat > Home of Poi IRC Channel

Login/Join to Participate

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
I was on the undernet channel #poi and noticed it wasn't registered.I hearby volunteer my time to register and be in #poi as often as I can smileI felt I should ask everyone here and get their input.-Orin*Edit* Duh me, the reason I posted this was.. we need 10 regulars to have the channel be 'official' in their eyes. After we get 10 supporters we can have the Cservice bot in the channe (X)[This message has been edited by Orin (edited 14 February 2002).]

Once I cut my hand, but the wound was not part of me.
Now I'm a man, there's a wound at the heart of me.

Wrenmember
33 posts

Posted:
How would one go about meeting the criteria to become a "regular"? I don't really use IRC that often, but I'm sure there are some people that do...-------------------WrenKeeping time, time, time,In a sort of Runic rhyme...

-WrenAnd that, my friends, is condensed evil.

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
Basically.. it's 10 people, with their email addresses saying.. hey we want a permanent channel on the undernet.I'm checking into things now about getting a channel registered. Will post back with more details.-Orin

wulffmember
79 posts

Posted:
wow irc... its been so long *laf* go for it man.. if i ever chatted anymore i'd offer up.wulff

wulff

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
Aiight so.. that's a no - go.No prob smileahhwell.-Orin