Page:
KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey All,At work and as you are well you know you are bored right...so I was looking out my 10th floor window of the little office cubicle I sit in, watching the activities of the city. I was just thinking, how much of a hive, the human race is. Always working for someone else. Someone higher up...Anyway.. thinking along those lines I was beginning to think about Conspiracy theories, like TV as a propaganda machine - What better way to control the masses.I have to say the more I see the Matrix, the more real the ideas in it become to me. So... I was wondering to you fellow HOPers what do you think about conspiracy theories and what ones have you heard…..good ones?…bad ones?...totally stupid off the planet ones… and especially the ones that you think - well hey man that could really be true ….shit...scary….!!Yikes....!!------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

BEZERKERenthusiast
237 posts

Posted:
Hey Dom, you're no doubt aware (thought I'd mention it for others interest) that th white house in Washington DC is actually at the point of an upside down pentagram as well. The streets heading away form a big one. I think within the same area there is a giant owl perched on a pyramid drawn by streets. I've seen the topography but can't remember if it's within the same area as the white house or not.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
The White House is the centre of all evil? I knew that wink but not the pentagram thing. I love architects with a sense of humour!

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
No...no...no! You've got it wrong - Girls are evil!Mathematical proof:
code:
Ok we all know girls require time and money.Girls = time x money...and time is money:Girls = money x money = (money)^2Now money is the root of all evil: ____girls = (money)^2 = ( /evil )^2Therefore we must conclude that:girls = evil

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
An explosion destroys not creates. I dont care what dimension your in. I can not even fathome what a 4 th dimension is let alone an 11th can anybody draw for me an 11th dimentional drawing. What out there in an oxygen free enviroment cause a spark that could cause an explosion? The universe was not made by an explosion, there was no primordial ooze, nothing prehistory can be for sure because it was, ohh gee PRE HISTORY!! Carbon dateing isnt even a reliable tool. All evelution theorys can be disproven by, can anybody guess??? Science yep thats right Science. A real scientific mind and mind that thinks logically can disprove all theorys of evolution. And once you have removed all imposibilites, what ever remains however improbable must be the truth.swiftythefireguy, are you saying that if you die it is because you hate?

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
My but this is a chirpy thread. Certainly in the spirit which Katinca originally intended it.

Meh

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Uhh C@ntus is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Cantus - Now _that_ time you were trying for sarcasm smileRay - a diagram can only be drawn in 2 dimentions. A pseudo third dimension can be drawn, but that is only because our eyes/brains interpret it that way. 3 dimensions are the solid objects that we can touch etc. The 4th dimension is time. Above the 4th shocked I don't know. Head spin physics methinks!"Evidence" that disproves evolution is dodgy at best. Granted not every experiment works, but that doesn't mean that the theory being tested is not true. Carbon dating may have produced some incorrect data, but that doesn't rule out the evidence supplied by the many replicates of correct results.Besides I think what Cantus might have been hinting at is that this thread was started with a "the man is out to get us/hide stuff from us" ideal.It is not suited to a creation/evolution debate, lets not turn it into one. smile

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
To resolve the physice debate see https://www.superstring-theory.com/stringtheoryandm-theory.htmlThis
should setle the 11 dimensions confusion. You have to think of the universe as a bubble, with a hollow centre, there is nothing outside and nothing inside, it is a membrane, infinite when looked at in 10 dimensions, but finite in 11. Complete brain screw I know. smile

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
o.k., so the universe is still expanding?ive had some conversation regarding entropy and thermodynamics and what a friend of mine was saying was basically the universe can be likened to a big ball thats been dropped, each time it hits the ground it bounces a little softer, he was getting at everything recondensing and heating up, which would result in another big bang ;(according to this line of thought each time a big bang occurs, a percentage of the matter in the universe is essentially lost due to it being converted into heat and dissapaited. now all this is happening over a large time scale and supposedly in 100,000 big bangs the matter in the universe will have degraded so much that we will all be the same as everything else, just a fine pasty smear across the cosmos......protracted time scale i know but an interesting thought

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
no thats not what i meant some how they must have intercepted my message and scrambled its meaning so i'll try again most of the world is caught in the destructive cycle they hate they destroy they diei love i create i live they live in mysery i live happy and for those who need a formulahappienes is equal to you satisfaction over your desires so if you are satisfied with your desires you will be HAPPY all i desire is firelet your spirit soar

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
how profoundyou must really be into pois and stuffinteresting you should talk about cycles tho..... some books ive read on mayan mythology suggest that there is going to be a marked change in the way we perceive the world. in effect this will amount to the end of the world, not necessarily as in ceassation, but more like 'holy shit, wake up call' basically what it amount to is a transitional point on a large sine wave smile, people are becoming more aware of whats going on around them and as the wave gets closer to its peak so will humans natural but latent psychic abilities increase......its all there in the mythology..... same as norwegian and some other scandenavian country's mythology. you guys must've seen the dragon eating its tail, well one interpretation of that is recognition of such cycles as the one im yabbering about.......any of you guys play D&D? neither (he he he) but i read one book called earth dawn that can be used as an analogy to this, surely one of the most far fetched and ridiculously beleivable conspiracies!!!when this wave smile i was talking about hits the trough (or so ive heard) there are these nasty things that come out and play with the fleshy bit (thats us) and cause them a bit of strife, these can be called horrors, or older gods or whatever like baal and some of those more obscure gods. ever wondered why 10,000 aztecs lined up to have their hearts cdut from thier breathing chest?....cactus juice is not a good answer, cause man, if i popped 2 e's and a few tabs and had a few burns there is no way in hell id stand there and be no 10,000........right, so accepting that as a reasonable premise for a good old yarn.......somewhere in the near future this 'end of the world' will occur im picking 12 years from now (oooppps did i mention that id always thought this, even before i heard of the celestine and other prophecies)and so the wave smile goes on up till some day between 400-2000 years from now the horrors will notice that humans are encroaching upon their domains again and take umbridge at ou puny insolence (gods are tetchy wee beasties). first they'll send their minions down to have a poke and a prod and cause mayhem, then when they get bored and annoyed, they will come and blood will reign down on the earth (not a nice time to be s fleshy bit)(sorry guys im trying to keep this on as breif as i can, i think i might like reading my own posts too much!!)preposterous you might say, well here are a few trends and generalisationsgoth is gonna be getting bigger, ever seen that t.v. program 'the tribe?' thats quite a dire representation of how things are going to change in the near future, or what about those new batman caqrtoons? goth goth everywhere...hhmmmm more t.v. programs showing people sometime in the near future with something different about them that makes them possess some sort of special ability (dark angel), like wise an increase in the (esp cartoons...hey students can have a lot of free time) number of progs showing sometime in the far future where there are lots of different sorts of humanoid creatures who have to learn to work together to over come some alien menace that isnt even made up of the same stuff as us (yeah battle planets!!!)people know about this they know and they are trying to soften the impact on the general populace by sort of desensitising them slightly so its not so alarming when the penny drops.......pretty lame aye? unfortunately its so drawn out and longwinded that i think youll just give up like 1/2 way thru if i have a real theatrical attempt at relating some of the more obscure details i had to leave outhope the F>B>I's not reading this...... smile?

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
jonathan - at the big bang there is no matter. Matter and energy are one and the same thing, interchangeable. So that analogy of a bouncing balls probably doesn't fit. If we're a cycling universe other things can change, like the laws of physics, and that'd make it interesting.I like the other theory, with the gods raining down hell on the fleshy bits. Thankfully I'll be a dusty bit by then, but I'll leave my descedents a hard hat in my will wink

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Some kind of rain coat might also be handy...... Hell proof Mackintoshs?------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Um, not sure. My G3 powerbook is already looking a bit obsolete, so maybe in a few hundred years they'll invent a better computer which is more hell proof wink

clairebearmember
52 posts
Location: jersey - Little rock, not quite there and almost h...

Posted:
Hmm maybe is hell is going to start raining down somone should see about stocking deamon proof wellingtons as well??yucky!! imagine lesser deamons between your toes, would put an end to wandering around barefoot.but I suppose the summers would be hotter wink

Be Cautious of who you sniff, they could be an EnemyBig love and fluffy rainbow light in bundles. Bear xxx xxx xxx

Qmember
42 posts

Posted:
Here's a suggestion:For all of you who are still in college (university), try taking a course in Theoretical Physics or Chaos Theory. I remember writing math papers on those topics in high school, and it covers a lot of what many of you are discussing (Big Bang, probability, hyperspace travel, spatial dimensions, etc... the list goes on). I recommend it, and if you can't take a course, take a trip to your local library. They usually have some stuff on it.

Page: