• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

pinkbuddha

Total posts: 12
Posted:i have a pair of white flags which glow quite well in UV light as anything white will, but they do not glow as well as specially bought UV clothes or accessories. what is in that invisible ink that they stamp your hand that only shows up under UV light? i would like to use this stuff to dye my flags with but it is quite expensive to buy twenty little bottles of that stuff, and i figured it probably wasn't that difficult to make it myself. my flags are silk so i don't want to use anything that would damage them. thanks pb

Delete Topic

Bendy

Total posts: 750
Posted:Cat piss glows under UV light.
Non-Https Image Link

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Delete

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)

veteran

Total posts: 1325
Posted:That's sick Bendy hehe
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1002
Posted:Laundry detergent that provides "whiter whites and brighter colours" actually has the Uv stuff in it to get the brighter effect on your clothes.Maybe you could try using that same detergent and see if that make more of a difference.RegardsMalcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:I heard bendy's tongue glows under UV. Can't think why that might be....

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

N8

Total posts: 336
Posted:Gross...
Non-Https Image Link
*laughs like hell*

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Delete

glowshow

Total posts: 406
Posted:Go to the fabric store and buy fluorescent fabric. And do a search.(point?) Hey, I'm trying to get a new set of wicks here!Check out mine!Flag pic 1Flag pic 2Flag pic 3Flag pic 4Flag pic 5------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---[This message has been edited by glowshow (edited 13 February 2002).]

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Delete

Bendy

Total posts: 750
Posted:Must be 'cause I eat laundry detergent...yeah... yeah that works!
Non-Https Image Link
(come back here kitty!).................................
Non-Https Image Link

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Delete