pinkbuddhamember
12 posts

Posted:
i have a pair of white flags which glow quite well in UV light as anything white will, but they do not glow as well as specially bought UV clothes or accessories. what is in that invisible ink that they stamp your hand that only shows up under UV light? i would like to use this stuff to dye my flags with but it is quite expensive to buy twenty little bottles of that stuff, and i figured it probably wasn't that difficult to make it myself. my flags are silk so i don't want to use anything that would damage them. thanks pb

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Cat piss glows under UV light. grin

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
That's sick Bendy hehe wink

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I heard bendy's tongue glows under UV. Can't think why that might be....

Meh

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Gross... wink*laughs like hell*

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Go to the fabric store and buy fluorescent fabric. And do a search.(point?) Hey, I'm trying to get a new set of wicks here!Check out mine!Flag pic 1Flag pic 2Flag pic 3Flag pic 4Flag pic 5------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---[This message has been edited by glowshow (edited 13 February 2002).]

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Must be 'cause I eat laundry detergent...yeah... yeah that works!
Non-Https Image Link
(come back here kitty!).................................
Non-Https Image Link

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut