Page: ...
Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Since Dom decided to say on a different topic "God, don't go into drugs here as well!" I feel that it is my duty as a professonal devils advocate to start this topic.Are you for or against the use/legalisation of drugs or controled substances?Personally I fell that (this is a quote from a diff topic) "Makeing drugs leagle wont stop crime and ODs. Did allowing alcohol stop dwi deaths and countless people being killed due to some drunk and a car. Hell no it didnt. Personally I feel that we need to take the war on drugs in a different direction. I think that stiffer punishments would be best. I think that America should follow Singapore's example PUBLIC CAINING!!! I can not think of a better deturent than the threat of haveing your naked ass whipped with a pole in full view of anyone who wants to tune in and watch. Also it should be an act of terrorisim to bring or grow/make drugs into/in America. That punishment would be death. I think that the best way to admister the punishment on that accorde would be disembowlement. Make it so the penalty is so stiff that nobody would want to risk it. Heck after the first few I think that people would start to get the point, but then again mankind (P.C. womankind ) is generally thick headed."[This message has been edited by Raymund Phule (edited 12 February 2002).]

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
this has already been done to death smilei believe the thread is called "altered states" even.point for me!Pere

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
OK, can more than one person call "point" on a topic? Or is it just the first to call it?P.S. I'm all for freedom of choice as long as it doesn't infringe upon the freedom of others. If you would like to experiment with the delicious nuances of reality, please do so responsibly.

Fear the evil monkey!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Na yo... anyone can call it, if you get in before the mod you get the point. And I think if you're slick you don't need to actually say it, you can just imply it, like I just did. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
and can i ask, then, if NYC even uses those juggling clubs he stole from me? smileembroiled in competition now...Pere(bed hog)grine

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I think this is a valid thread since the other drug threads are about effects, use and influence on twirling - not the political legalisation arguments.I won't get into these arguments now cause I am at work, but just quickly I think there are some good arguments on both sides as well as some that support partial decriminalisation. smile------------------Where's the foetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
How do you make sparkly poi again?Nomad------------------A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.Nwww.anthelion.org

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Nomad - some people like to use steel wool, whereas other prefer to employ a cage technique filled with iron filings. I guess which one you choose depends on wh.... hey! That wasn't a serious question was it! rolleyes

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Can't remember where I got this from ,but it's pretty accurate winkHey, HOW SEXY YOU ARE ON DRUGS?MARIJUANA How you think you behave: You're not sure, but you think people could be laughing at you! How you actually behave: Like someone just hit you over the head with a 2 by 4. Likelihood of getting laid: 6/10, If you spend enough time on the couch, anything can happen. How you feel in the morning: Like another bowl. And the rest of that pizza. Embarrassment rating: 1/10, you are moving so slowly that it's almost impossible to do anything stupid. ALCOHOL How you think you behave: Like the life of the party. You are sexy, funny and everybody likes you. How you actually behave: Like the lowlife of the party. Your behavior will get progressively worse as you tell stupider jokes, insult the bartender, spill your drink and make a pass at your best friend's girl/boyfriend. Likelihood of getting laid: 9/10, your sexual standards drop dramatically with each consecutive drink. If surrounded by others whose standards are also lowered, then your chances are pretty good. How you feel in the morning: Who did I insult? Where is my car? Why did I sleep with someone from the office? I've never felt this bad before. This is the absolute last time!! Embarrassment rating: 11/10, not only are you stupid, you are sloppy. Everyone recognizes this, except you. COCAINE How you think you behave: You are smart, irresistible and want to "do lunch" with everyone.How you actually behave: You may think you are the walrus but in reality, you are probably the apeman. You are an annoying know-it-all who would sell his soul for the next line of blow. Oh yeah, when you saddle up beside those ladies on the dancefloor and they tell you to "BUGGER OFF", they mean it! Likelihood of getting laid: 8/10, it maybe Jedi Mind Trick but you sincerely believe you are so irresistible that some clueless and insecure types may actually fall for it. For men, Mister T jewelry and a gold AMEX never fail to impress. For the ladies, black lycra and the trim physique is always useful. How you feel in the morning: Like the apeman. Embarrassment rating: 0-10/10, as long as there's more coke, you never have to deal with this problem. AMPHETAMINES How you think you behave: You think you are extremely interesting and witty. How you actually behave: In reality you are boring everyone completely senseless with your never ending monologue on DJs/drugs/your job/school/ the dog. Your drug of choice gives itself away with the excessive lip chewing and incessant chatter you inflict upon any poor sod who happens to enter the conversation. You are voted most likely to be standing outside the club/rave/supermarket saying "Where are we going now? I know someone with turntables..."Likelihood of getting laid: 5/10, you are not even remotely interested in getting laid. If you are a man, your penis has shriveled to the size of a small pickle. If you are a female, you only want to talk. This will never work. (A word of encouragement: If you actually shut up long enough to "do it", it may be the longest shag of your life.) How you feel in the morning: Exactly the same way you did last night. If you are like most tweekers, you probably still sneaking snorts in the bathroom and pretending this amount of energy is normal. It isn't. Embarrassment rating: 4/10, when "coming down" you will worry that you talked too much and made an idiot of yourself, which you most likely did. At this point, you may also start to feel chronically insecure about every aspect of your life and vow never to do speed again. The best thing for this is another line. Nuff said. GHB How you think you behave: You think you are behaving completely normally. How you actually behave: Like you're really drunk and really desperate. If you're especially lucky, you might pass out, convulse, froth at the mouth, crap your pants, lose consciousness, suffer heart failure and have your stomach pumped. Before you really start to embarrass yourself. Likelihood of getting laid: 2/10, you think you are irresistible, but you are really only completely desperate. You will shag a chair leg if necessary. Nobody will touch you in this state. Nobody. How you feel in the morning: After losing consciousness, you will sleep like a baby. You probably won't remember what happened unless a nurse or a cop is there to tell you. Embarrassment rating: 9/10, extremely high. However, GHB users tend to prefer the company of those with similarly low standards which helps to keep everyone's expectations of the night's events fairly minimal. Who says Darwin was wrong? ECSTASY How you think you behave: Like the beautiful, caring, wonderful person that you really are. How you actually behave: Like the creepy kid at school who always sucked up to the teacher. The biggest turn off has to be those revolting sweaty hugs you inflict upon anyone you meet. It's disgusting, and so are you! Likelihood of getting laid: 3/10, sex is not important, It's all about the "vibe"!! heheheHow you feel in the morning: Like you should have gone for the sex. Embarrassment rating: 6/10, ecstasy makes you say nice things to people that you don't like. This can be very embarrassing, particularly if people believe what you say. Be careful who give your phone number to, they just might call. ACID How you think you behave: You are not behaving, but the world around you is putting on a pretty good show. How you actually behave: In reality, it is you who is putting on the show. The rest if the world is the same as it ever was. Likelihood of getting laid: 2/10, If you actually manage to get through the process of selecting a mate, removing your clothes and choosing sexual position, you will then have to deal with the unexpected challenge of your partner resembling a furry animal/the devil/your mother. How you feel in the morning: Either you are climbing the walls wishing that God would put an end to your suffering, or you finally understand psychedelic trance. Embarrassment rating: 0/10, if you sat on the couch and laughed at Baywatch all night. 10/10, if you climbed onto the roof and tried to fly. (For God's sake, what moron really believes he can fly on acid?) HEROIN How you think you behave: Like somebody in "Trainspotting". How you actually behave: Like the narcoleptic kid in your history class. Likelihood of getting laid: 0/10, "Does he/she have anything I can steal/sell?" How you feel in the morning: There's only one thing that's gonna get you out of bed today. Grand Theft Auto. Embarrassment rating: 3/10, "Ask me when I'm outta rehab."

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
point for the drug topic againpoint for the wire wool---------------------------------------"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Diablostikmember
34 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure about that 'walrus and apeman' connection that was made. I remember the Beatles song Where Jon was a walrus and an eggman, with some eggmen in there somewhere, but, my memory banks don't register the apeman -walrus analogy anywhere.. Some substances should be legalized, some should not, some should require a psychiatric evaluation before just any ol' body be allowed to take them. There could be classes that could teach folks how to experience their drug of choice wisely, and even more, they could teach what the drug was put on Earth for, what religious conotations it may have, or in some cases(like DMT) they could teach you all about the place you go to when your brain literaly switches your tranceiver to another channel, or dimension if you would. that may be too much information for now.I'd like to see the dome some day.

robingreenshoesmember
32 posts

Posted:
I think that changing the laws in any way for or against is wrong at the moment. Firstly we have to educate the public, let them no the real pro's and con's of drugs. The reality of their effects and the reality of their dangers. Too many people today are fueling their fears of drugs with unfounded urban legends about their friends cousins mother who's head exploded when she took a toke on a hash pipe. In the words of Tony "Education Education Education"

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Yep, the drug topic has been done to death, from making them, to doing them, to a comparitive discussion, and who could forget the all out yay or nay debates?However, while it has been mentioned, the debate of legalization hasn't been fully explored and being a sucker for a good debate, I am leaving this one open. *However* let's keep it to the debate topic at hand. No flittering back into "Yeah...acid rulz!" type stuff.Now, I want a clean debate. Keep your hands, feet and teeth to yourself...no Mike Tyson-ing allowed. At the bell I want you to come out debating. Ready? *ding* smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
point smile

I smell something burning.

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
No Bendy, that wasn't a serious question. And I'm too busy thinking about what I'm going to post here later on (after doing some work, since that's what they pay me for) to start making sparkly poi. smileNomad------------------A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.Nwww.anthelion.org

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
Wow.. erm. big broad topic, and one that I *kinda* know a bit about.Well for starters, I do think *some* controlled substances should be legalized... Pot, Ecstasy.. etc.(Pot because.. well, you sit around, and eat food.. no real danger to ppl there)Drugs that people *ARE* going to use no matter what should be legalized, but still controlled. There have been so many deaths related to Ecstasy.. that really weren't MDMA at all, but some slurry of adulterants that someone peddled to a kid. If there were ways such drugs (Street drugs) could be made in a controlled way and sold at like.. hell I don't know.. doctors offices?I mean.. granted it's not a perfect plan, but I've had quite a few friends buy something that's not what they think it is and get horrid reactions.Again, only because it comes to mind right now a *LOT* of ecstasy out there is just either a.) pure crap/filler or B.) DXM (Great stuff *IF* you have it pure and know wtf you're doing) or C.) Ephedra Alkaloids or worse .. that slurry of hallucinogens :|including 2c-t .. etcI think drugs in and of themselves aren't bad at all, I think it's the people that *Abues* drugs are what the problem is.I've used drugs before, yes.. but I learned everything I could about them (Dxm) and I knew what went in what I was taking (I made em) and I knew my limit, respected that.Drugs can be a wholly powerful tool, but it gets into the hands of people who abuse/aren't knowledgable of them and bad things happen.So I guess, I should change my statements partly, I think some drugs should be controlled for purity, and as the community that would use them should be educated on how and what they do to your body.Respect is a mighty powerful thing, respect yourself, respect others, respect and know the drugs you're taking and you should be fine.-Orin

Once I cut my hand, but the wound was not part of me.
Now I'm a man, there's a wound at the heart of me.

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
just gonna hit on Raymond's first statement with a very simple... They already kill people in parts of the world for drug smuggling, and it doesn't stop them. I hope that you were saying that stuff to get a reaction, not because you believe it would work! winkThe US has led the world into the "just say no" era, and now it seems that the EU is hopefully going to lead the US into the "just say KNOW" era.We live in a police country. In fact, the draconian drug laws in the US are really a spit in the face of the constitution. According to criminal law, the gov't must prove there is a 'victim' to pursue a criminal conviction, however, they have perverted the law to make "society" the victim of a victimless crime (in most cases, although one would have a pretty strong arguement against crack, heroin and PCP...)So anyhow... enough rambling...

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
hhhmmmmm....good topic. stone i like the post you put out. decriminalization of some drugs, the less harmfull such as weed, should be conformed. weed alone is the largest cash crop in the united states, if the government legalized it they would basically import it and tax it, then they would be making $ of of it instead of the drug dealers, they could put an age liit on it such as ciggarettes. no it wont keep all kids from doing it, but if they are doing it already then who is to stop them. basically if the war on drugs actually had an effect, it would be that there are more drugs users now then there ever has been, and the number grows every day. they should at least decriminalize the less harsh substances.p.l.u.r.r.e o n e ea v i s sc e t p p e y e o c n t s i b i l i t y !

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

xtremravr...was here..member
337 posts

Posted:
man it messed up my letters....no fair*stomps feet*

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

TEK829member
29 posts

Posted:
My two cents? (To begin, I swear I'm not trying to be preachy, but I see this stuff on a day-to-day basis. No preaching. Just reality.)If people could control themselves, I'd be happy to have drugs legalized. Wouldn't matter to me. However, when I'm out picking up the heroin addict who stopped breathing and doing all the stuff to make it so his brain will be intact (oxygen, intubation, IV, narcan), and I do it, and he comes up swinging 'cause I just ruined the best high of his life..... and then I do it to the same guy next week. Or the poor teenager who went to a club and took.... something. Not real sure what. She ended up, in this order: vomiting, unconscious, vomiting (while unconscious), incontinent, seizing, awake, blind, numb from the waist down, vision returned, feeling returned, but all the while, was still seizing, including when I got her to the emergency room. And I loved her friend's comment: "That can't be a party drug... I've taken a lot of 'em, and that's never happened to me." (Like this was the desired result?)Or the 20-something smoking marijuana who drove into the tree. After hitting the other car -- imagine how the other driver felt.I could go on.... I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you're going to, you have to be responsible. I don't care what you smoke/shoot up/ingest while sitting in the sanctity (or not, depending upon drug of choice) of your own home. Far too few people do this, though. (Broad generalizations coming... be prepared. I know they're not true for everyone) People don't do it in controlled environments. People aren't careful about how much they take (or about the possible tolerance that can develop?). I love reading these boards with everybody's posties. I just want everybody to KEEP posting. Be safe, y'all. Spin on.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you. It's your choi

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
TEK829.... FIrst of all, I admire your work and obvious passion for people to have the tenacity to look that job in the face everyday...I know I couldn't. You do alot of good, thank you. smileHowever, everything you said about the consequences also then must apply to alcohol, which is far more deadly than marijuana. Obviously, this type of consequence is not a concern of our governement, since alcohol is legal.I agree we should each exercise moderation, yet that is a strange concept in a nation of excesses, where bigger, better and more has evolved into the rat race battle cry.Raymund..which drugs are we talking here? There are some I think legalizing isn't such a bad idea for various purposes, such as marijuana for medical use is an amazing idea. I don't think pot cigarettes are a bad idea either, since they will end up like tobacco cigarettes, with additives and filters. I don't ever see the government allowing a tin can of pot to be sold, they would lose too much money. However, I think that legalization LSD,PCP, Crystal shouldn't happen. Too many things can go wrong and too many people can die that way. There are so many variables it makes my mind reel.(Oh, and so you know, I have never touched drugs and very rarely alcohol, so this is from a non-using perspective)------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Diablostikmember
34 posts

Posted:
I'd like more info on the kid who hit the tree. are you certain it was due to mary jane? no alcohol? no prior record of just being one of those "i've got no attention span so I ought not be driving' types. Distracted by a small furry animal on the side of the road, perhaps? I hit a car while high once, however, I had made the same type of mistake many times in the past, completely not on any drug, and had been warned that one day it would happen. It did, I just happenened to be high. It was also 6:30 or 7am, and I had no time for coffee before I headed out to work.No justifying my hitting someone, but, it would have happened if I were not high anyway.

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
Just off of Yahoo- www.dailynews.yahoo.comBush Seeks Drop in Drug Use Tue Feb 12,11:12 AM ET By KEN GUGGENHEIM, Associated Press Writer WASHINGTON (AP) - President Bush (news - web sites) wants to cut the use of illegal drugs by 25 percent over the next five years by improving law enforcement and treating more addicts.Photos AP Photo His administration's anti-drug strategy, which was being unveiled Tuesday, seeks a 10 percent reduction in drug use within two years."This strategy represents the first step in the return of the fight against drugs to the center of our national agenda," President Bush said in a letter accompanying a White House report."We acknowledge that drug use among our young people is at unacceptably high levels," he said.The strategy is based on making existing anti-drug programs more efficient and reducing public tolerance for drug use, White House drug policy director John Walters said in an interview."We have to undermine the cynicism that people are always going to use drugs at roughly the same amount that they're using now. That's not true. And my goal is to demonstrate that's not true," he said.Walters' priorities include identifying drug users who need treatment but are unlikely to seek it; helping recovering addicts stay clean; disrupting money laundering networks; and gleaning better intelligence about drug distribution networks so they can be broken up.The report comes two months after Walters was confirmed for the Cabinet-level post over the objections of some top Democrats. A protege of former drug policy director William Bennett, Walters was seen as being more focused on punishing traffickers and fighting drugs abroad than in helping drug users through treatment programs.Walters' critics say he's done nothing so far to prove them wrong."It's drug war on auto-pilot. It's not anything any different than what we've seen," said William McCall of the Drug Policy Alliance, which favors decriminalization of drugs.McCall also criticized the White House's anti-drug advertising campaign, which was unveiled during the Super Bowl. The campaign's message is that money used to buy drugs may benefit terrorists."He's barely gotten going and he's already blaming America's teen-agers for terrorism," he said.Walters said parents have found the ads to be helpful in discussing drugs with their children. "It was one of the most powerful media concepts we ever looked at," he said.The White House report strikes back at Walters' critics by referring to them as "self-styled drug policy `reformers'" and saying that legalization efforts have frustrated progress toward reducing illegal drug use.Bush's proposed budget for 2003 includes $19.2 billion in anti-drug spending, 2 percent increase over this year.He wants $644 million for the Safe and Drug-Free Schools Program, which encourages drug-prevention among young people and $731 million to fight drug trafficking in the Andes.Bush has pledged to increase drug treatment spending by $1.6 billion over five years.------------------------------------------Can someone please tell me how this is going to help us? The US has been throwing BILLIONS at the drug issue every year, and yet we see increases in drug use. And yet, we won't look at what all of the anti-smoking advertising has done to decrease tobacco use (funded by tobacco companies, none the less), and it's still legal!!!I think that what's going on here is that too many people have been supported by the BILLIONS that the gov'ts been shelling out for all these years. Just think, $20 BILLION a year ($20,000,000,000)!! Who could all of that money be going to? Hell, even our transportation dept. doesn't get that much to maintain a national infrastructure. Assuming there's 200 million peeps here, why don't we just give everyone $100 and ask them to stop using drugs. It would probably be more effective... smileAnd we've been spending all that money all this time with NO results!! I think that this should be run like a corporation. You throw money at a problem for a year or two, and get no results, what do you do? Change what you're doing. If a corporation spent this much every year, with no results, the shareholders would be OUTRAGED! I AM OUTRAGED!!!

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
bah. Pele beat me to it. madi think alcohol should be illeagal. dangerous dangerous stuff.now who's with me?! err... anyone?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
this is just a little tidbit i learned in business law. if ,lets say, marijuana were legalized then every offender that has been imprisoned for charges related to that would have to be set free.just an interesting fact that i thought some of you might not know...

anyone got a light?

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
Some users I talk to don't want leagalization. For them, usage is a form of rebelion and having it legalized would reduce the novilty and thier draw to drugs. I've also heard worries that if drugs were ledalized then quality would drop while price would increase, both decreasing usage.Course, If our youths don't do drugs to rebel, what will they do?------------------'There is a fist pressing against anyone who thinks something compelling'

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
If our youths don't do drugs to rebel, what will they do?Lots of things, they could form unicycle gangs and ride around threatening peopleThey could join an animal liberation front (always a good choice, but definitely in for some illegal activities too)They could stay at home with the twins and watch MacGyver... grin grin grin grinPoint for me too (covers up his moderator badge with a smiley face sticker) smile------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html[This message has been edited by Charles (edited 13 February 2002).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Wrenmember
33 posts

Posted:
I don't have much to add to this really. I'm not a stable enough person to be able to take drugs, but I have no problem with people that can handle them doing them.Here's an informative website that some of you have probably seen already: www.erowid.com-------------------WrenKeeping time, time, time,In a sort of Runic rhyme...

-WrenAnd that, my friends, is condensed evil.

2,905 posts

Posted:
You jerks got a point off me! wink Well gee whats the fun in it if you cant get alittle debate going.

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Illegal drugs should be decriminalized. No one who uses, grows, or carries drugs should have to fear going to jail for it. That is just ridiculous and leads to a situation like in the US, where over 1 million people are in jail for non-violent drug-related offenses (mostly pot). So much money spent to keep these people in jail, and so many families broken because of that. That HAS to stop. Legalization? I would "yes, maybe" for cannabis, not for the rest. Cannabis being so harmless, I see the point for it being legalized (side note: medical use of cannabis should be legalized right away). For other drugs, I am not sure. I know I'll be countered by the argument that tobacco and alcohol are legal drugs, and that is a very valid argument in my opinion. However, it doesn't prompt me to think that it'd be a good thing to be able for anyone to buy heroin, coke, or crack (just to isolate a few that are proven very dangerous). I also understand the argument that buying "certified" MDMA would be healthier (!) than buying crap E mixed with who knows what. But somehow, I don't think that the majority of people would be able to discipline themselves and make a great use of those drugs, should they be available to everyone. That could only happen with thorough education (drugs 101 in middle school maybe). But legalizing first would not be a good thing I think.I don't know, I'm torn.Nomadlegalized------------------A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.Nwww.anthelion.org

2,905 posts

Posted:
Now Charles I know that you did not just bag on MacGyver, cuz if you did that would be grounds for someone somewhere to make your breathing stop and then watch your head explose, I think its called asphiciation. wink grin tongueIn New Mexico's, (its a state for those of you who dont believe me look at a map of the U.S. it is inbetween Texass and Arizona) Govener has been trying to leagleise pot for the state, I see some major problems with this. First off the rest of the country would still see it as illeagle so we would have to put up a fence or hire thousands of more police to make sure that the drug was not taken into the rest of America. This would deffinatly be non-costefective. Any how I will write more after I get some food lunch time.

Page: ...