Page:
FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
If you live near bournemouth and wanna spin then me and adverse camber can generally be found on the beach to the left of the pier every tuesday night from 7 - 8 ish... so if u fancy comming down and joining us then do!!

will be there tomorow night!!

Ciao, Just bring parrafin and toys!!

Frodo! ubbrollsmile

passing through, this world still lives.

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
"cries at the lack of events in our area"

Maybe we could start organising some regular parties?????

i know tuesdays you all meet up and spin.........but we do have a perfectly good beach that is sitting and going to waste......... it's such a great place to have parties and if it's a proper event then people from further a field will come.........????? it would be quite easy to get some advertising about (my specialty) and you could widen it to all kinds of circus skills......dress up........get some music arranged........

am i getting carried away? i think it would be very easy to arrange the entertainment would be sorted..and free.....as well as the location.....

was hibernating through winter.....oh and summer i spose...ok im just lazy

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
to help fund (not that we would really need it) :

you can buy glow sticks and glow bracelets and those kind of things in bunches of 200 for nothing on the internet.....and you could sell them cheap......... tongue

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Frodos leaving ubbcrying

So this tueday will be a last spin in bmouth for him for 3months - so peeps come on down and we can all give him a good send off biggrin

Or we can all tell him how much better his 10year old brother is at doubles wink

That should get his blood flowing ubblol

Hope to see many of you there 2moz - who knows i may even make it myself ubbloco

Eezy

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
hey i live in salisbury nr southampton.. i wanna come meet u lot i spin but never tried with fire!

Hold my breath when you are near
so i don't have to breath you in
look away before i start to endorse
your eyes full of hate and remorse
in to the eye of another
be the silence that screams

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
come along....

or visit or local site.

www.soton-firespinning.co.uk

dont worry about not spinning fire, come play

tues - bournemouth
sun - soton!!

visit www.soton-firespinning.co.uk , its dedicated to southern spinners, staffers and jugglers!!

As for the partys, well there are a few in the pipe line, i have one for the middle of august, i have just comfirmed 3 different djs, two from london radio and one resident dj at fabric!!

as for selling things, glow stuff is good idea!! open a thread in soton firespinning...

also the reason we dont spin on the beach at the moment, is cause its too windy and the police are very hot on fire stuff in b'muff.. i have sat in many council meetings just to enable us to use the area we do!!

see u all tonight!! ubbtickled

graceBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
hey, i tried to sign on but everytime i do it says my damn password aint right i tried for a good half an hour but i got nothing"

lame

anyway i will come along to a spinning meeting in the evening in summer (got 3 months off in 4 week after end of schooling WOHO)

Hold my breath when you are near
so i don't have to breath you in
look away before i start to endorse
your eyes full of hate and remorse
in to the eye of another
be the silence that screams

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
well you seem to have posted alot on SFS so far... smile so im guessing that your password works now? juggle

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
Had such a good time last week at the tuesday meeting...... hug <------to all .......even if i did get a big slap round the face from my mum for lying about where i was going...... redface but i can't come tomorrow because my friend caroline can't go and i don't want to go all on my lonesome because you might eat me! Frodo you asked out caroliones sister!!!!! ubblove

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i did indeed!! shes Fit!!! but the rudeness was the fact that she nor you replied!! lol

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
i asked caroline if she had spoken to you yet but the next time she saw her sister she was passing out on her kitchen floor...(trust me i was holding her up) ......but anyway....... yes she is lovely and her boyfriend mousy thinks so too! will all be coming to tues. meetin soon anyways so you can flatten caroline with your rejection then........ wink lol sorry......

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
Quote:

i asked caroline if she had spoken to you yet but the next time she saw her sister she was passing out on her kitchen floor...(trust me i was holding her up) ......but anyway....... yes she is lovely and her boyfriend mousy thinks so too! will all be coming to tues. meetin soon anyways so you can flatten caroline with your rejection then........ wink lol sorry......

Small translation:

"passing out on the kitchen floor" = too much birthday celebration "fizzy water" ....heehee

"flatten caroline with your rejection" = only joking that actually looks really mean.....

hug

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
smile

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
redface oh don't be silent i feel bad.... i knew i should have let caroline tell you....

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
I know when im not wanted!

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
excl thats not true!!!!! Lots of people like you!!!! censored

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
11th may Bournemouth......

really good time!!!!!! biggrin

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
I notice that this thread is staying on the front page of hop alot lately,

I would like to remind you that this is FANTASTIC and seems to be drawing an ever growing number of people to the weekly meets, I am only sorry that i cant be there.

There is also a dedicated group of threads for bournemouth located here so please fill them with talk. As one of the co-founders of the bournemouth spin, I would like to thank everyone who has been, passed through, or even just watched. It has grown to be one of, if not the biggest weekly meet for spinners weavesmiley and friends alike juggle outside london - well within the uk anyway!

I just hope to think that it shall still be there, running when i get back! ubblove

thanks for listening.

Frodo.

P.s Please all come to my Birthday party! biggrin

jimmy realmember
9 posts

Posted:
Awww Frodo! Your baby is safe and sound with us!

There is a few of us who go down regularly now, so there is always someone there, not always with paraffin, but i just found out you can get it from the petrol station next to the train station in b'muff! so i mite be supplying for a change!!! biggrin

actually, ive not been down there when there wasnt fire!! so thats good!

so if you are into juggling, staff/doubles, poi, diablo, whatever, come on down! its worth the trek if you are far away! biggrin

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
Fordo :::18th May....Geat time ....as always! spun in the gardens and the street which was fun......guy from bournemouth juggling club came and handed out some flyers, said he'd spoken to you (it sounds good fun) ..about 15 people upwards came maybe 20....just lots and lots! Loads of fire! yay.... hug

jimmy realmember
9 posts

Posted:
hey, yeah it was most cool!

at one point i think about 30 people wer there so your baby has become a raving success Frodo!!! weavesmiley

loads of peeps from juggling places and whatnot...i dont know what to say except that it was blimmin amazing!!!!

muchos enjoyables!!

hope to see you soon Master Frodo!

much thanks to all of those peeps who come down, its brilliant to see all of ye. biggrin

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
"How can we breath life into this thread again?" and the Bournemouth forum on sotonfirespinning?

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
allllllllllllllllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyyyyyseeeeeeeellfff dont wanna be allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyseeeeeeeeeeeeeelf anymooooore!

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
yes sotonfirespinning is very active but no one seems to post her much anymore........and your right celine dion is never the answer....

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i think that its going really well, although there isnt a large amount of posting at the moment, the site, and the threads are getting the hits.... and that means people are looking at them, and as for breathing new life into this thread....

To be honest i belive that the word of "BOurnemouth" has spread far and wide, and as one of the three original bournemouth spinners, i feel that we have nothing to worry about.

Yes, i guess its nice to be on the opening page of hop, but bigger fish are being fryed, falmouth 2 is huge, and as we are part of that, people get the idea...

so.....francesca......chill.........

anyhow, when was the last time u where at the bournemouth spin? wink

RavensHeartSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
I will be in Bournemouth from Friday 6th August for a week - will there be a gathering on Tuesday 10th?

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
there is one every week my friend

pm me for my number... just in case u get lost

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
well the weather will still be nice when i come back to bournemouth in september ish sort of time, so thats one more person interested ..............

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

^^francesca^^me!
121 posts

Posted:
lol i haven't been in a few weeks coz of work and my freind but i will be back soon i hope.....i have missed it. yes the word of tuesdays has spread and i'm always seeing spinners on the beach and in the gardens which is nice...

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
and so do i, it is all good....

smallgirl is naughty.... she hasnt attended once!

RavensHeartSILVER Member
21 posts

Posted:
Thanks Frodo - I've never been to Bournemouth before. All I gather is that at some pier in Bournemouth there's a giant ballloon next to a park - starts at 8pm?

Page: