Forums > Social Chat > C@ntus is a thoughtful wee sprite

Login/Join to Participate

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
C@ntus you rock.
I recieved a package in the mail on friday... I had no idea what it might be... I opened it to find... A beautiful portriat of arsn for me!!!!! SOOOOO SWEETTT C@NTUS The artwork is fantastic!!! you are very very good c@ntus and I am getting it framed and putting it in the lounge so when you rock up you can see it in the place of honour!!
I wanted to let everyone know because I know that quite often c@ntus is a spreader of light to the hoppers by doing such sweet beautiful artworks and I thought I would publically say thanks matey!!! hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
C@ntus eh? Nope. Can't say I've heard of him.....

I like how it underlines his name though.

Glad you got the painting finally. I was starting to wonder if my dad had actually posted it yet. He's not replied to any of my emails asking him about it.
But then he's confusled by technology......

Meh

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
@s I @m..... hug

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"