• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 12
NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:As Valentines Day approaches I thought Id regale my friends and fellow posters with an amazing but true tale of romance and love. I know that some of you know the story already but its a good one and Im sure you wont mind sitting though it again... Once upon a time through the magic of Home of Poi and the generosity of our host Malcolm, I met many wonderful friends. Directly and indirectly HoP has changed my life. It introduced me to fire. It exposed me to a world that I would have never seen before. HoP led me to Pele whose friendship started it all for me, and Nomad who I still owe a favor to for lending me his poi for my first burn. HoP allowed me to meet my close and wonderful fire friends in New York City whom have now formed a mellow fire troupe and spend most of my weekends. If this had been all, Id still be indebted to this silly little website for all the joy it has brought me.But theres just a bit more. As some of you may have guessed, Ive fallen passionately, tenderly, and deeply in love with the most wonderful woman I have ever met. You all know her as Cassandra, and yes, we met on HoP. As fate would have it were thousands of miles away from each other but love conquers all. A few months ago, posts led to emails, emails to phone calls, and phone calls led to a wonderful Christmas together in Paris. Sure enough, my sweet little fire twirler will be blessing me with a visit this Valentines Day for a full week of fire twirling and romance. What about the future? Weve already got plans for vacations and summers and soon enough my little raspberry will be joining me in the Big Apple. After that its up to us Who knows what the future holds, but Im sure its beautiful.Dont worry kids, we wont clog up the boards with too much PDA. Thats what emails, phone calls and cross Atlantic visits are for.
Non-Https Image Link
Occasionally we have an I cant believe we met on HoP! moment and giggle. I guess you never really know when youll meet your princess, for me it was this little gray and black website buried deep within the matrix.On behalf of my sweet Cassandra and I, a big public THANK YOU to all of those who contribute the warmth, friendship and love which drew us both to this board. Both our friends on here, and those who just add to the positive environment, have allowed HoP to become a valuable resource, outlet, escape, and community.Love to all those whove given us love and friendship, a Happy Valentines day to friends, families and lovers across the globe, and a big smooch to my sweetie.Oh yeahAnd they lived happily ever after.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete Topic

Code128

Total posts: 69
Posted:And dont forget to see more of NYC than just the inside of NYC's Apartment
Non-Https Image Link

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

Delete

adamrice

adamrice

poo-bah

Total posts: 1015
Posted:I hate making "me too" posts, but I'll make an exception this time. I'm really happy for the two of you.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Delete

xtremravr...was here..

Total posts: 337
Posted:WOW...thats such a great story...im pretty new to HoP so i dont really kno either of you, but i do want to take the time and wish you two a very, very happy future and would love to meet one of your beautifull french girl friends.
Non-Https Image Link
well thats just a thought...much love to allhappy valentines day!!!!xtremravrif you dont do something to the xtrem you didnt do your best!!!

Peace Luv Uni-t Respect Responsa-what?!?! Xtrem

Delete

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:Code 128, thanks a lot
Non-Https Image Link
I don't think we'll make it to Boston this time, but definitely next time
Non-Https Image Link
pity you don't come over to NYC this week end.
Non-Https Image Link
Adam and Xtremeraver, thank you
Non-Https Image Link
::still posting cause her boyfriend is at work today , but off to prepare some yummy crepes for tonight's party::Nomad, nomad's princess and Pere, if you're reading this, see you tonight guys
Non-Https Image Link
shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

Peregrine

Total posts: 428
Posted:oh carp i forgot to make up the henna for today/tomorrow/this weekend.(now have to go home and do it....)Peremwahahaha

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Carp? You devinate fish?

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Peregrine

Total posts: 428
Posted:sometimes, if you ask nicely
Non-Https Image Link
p

Delete

nomad
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

nomad

retired

Total posts: 356
Posted:Yo yo Cass,Reading this and can't wait for tonight's fire madness (and meeting you, as a side benefit)(...oh, and seeing that NYC dude i haven't seen since Thanskgiving, but that's really a minor benefit
Non-Https Image Link
)Nomad------------------A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.Nwww.anthelion.org

Delete

vanize
SILVER Member since Aug 2001

vanize

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3899
Posted:Ok, now I am envious - all you NY types get to spin with Cassandra! Dude, not fair!<pout>

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

Delete

MYMA

Total posts: 23
Posted:awwwwi hopw one day i can be as lucky as you two& thanks for sharing the love!

*Live as if you were to die tomarrow, learn as if you were to live forever* ~Mahatma Ghandi*Imagination is more important than knowledge*~Albert Einstein*dream*

Delete

Page: 12