Belrockmember
33 posts

Posted:
Here, have a seizure[This message has been edited by Belrock (edited 10 February 2002).]

Fire Demon of the Dwarven world...I am Belrock

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
2 am is not a good time to look at that.!owwwww my poor eyes man frownPK

Belrockmember
33 posts

Posted:
loli guess no one appreciates a little humor on here...::sigh::

TanzenBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
Trippy!Tanzen------------------Ravers don't share glowsticks!

Ravers don't share glowsticks!

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
:falls to floor and starts jittering wildly:but anyways, would you beleive i used to have an action figure of that robot when i was little, it was metal, and weighed like a pound, and it had spring loaded arms that shot off its fists like missiles...i lost both the fists and i think thats when my parents made me get rid of it...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Belrockmember
33 posts

Posted:
lol whiffle!

Qmember
42 posts

Posted:
Ouch! My eyes hurt!

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Oh My Freakin' God! I would almost give up my left testicle to have that as my default screen saver!!! (That doesn't mean that one of the computer savvy people on this board should take me up on that!)That needs to be on a projection screen at a big club somewhere. Then it would be shocked "!!Crazy Drooling Club Kid Causing Japanese Robots!!" shocked "NOW WITH 10 BAZILLION TIMES THE HEAD EXPLODING EFFECT!"*Jacob wanders off into his own deluded mind to a happy place where the flowers grow. I'll be back in an hour or so.*------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Hey, Belrock! Ever party in ATL???------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~