• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Belrock

Total posts: 33
Posted:Here, have a seizure[This message has been edited by Belrock (edited 10 February 2002).]

Fire Demon of the Dwarven world...I am Belrock

Delete Topic

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:2 am is not a good time to look at that.!owwwww my poor eyes man
Non-Https Image Link
PK

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Belrock

Posted:loli guess no one appreciates a little humor on here...::sigh::

Delete

Tanzen
BRONZE Member since Feb 2002

Total posts: 55
Posted:Trippy!Tanzen------------------Ravers don't share glowsticks!

Ravers don't share glowsticks!

Delete

Whiffle Squeek

Whiffle Squeek

addict

Total posts: 416
Posted::falls to floor and starts jittering wildly:but anyways, would you beleive i used to have an action figure of that robot when i was little, it was metal, and weighed like a pound, and it had spring loaded arms that shot off its fists like missiles...i lost both the fists and i think thats when my parents made me get rid of it...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Delete

Belrock

Posted:lol whiffle!

Delete

Q

Total posts: 42
Posted:Ouch! My eyes hurt!

Delete

glowshow

Total posts: 406
Posted:Oh My Freakin' God! I would almost give up my left testicle to have that as my default screen saver!!! (That doesn't mean that one of the computer savvy people on this board should take me up on that!)That needs to be on a projection screen at a big club somewhere. Then it would be
Non-Https Image Link
"!!Crazy Drooling Club Kid Causing Japanese Robots!!"
Non-Https Image Link
"NOW WITH 10 BAZILLION TIMES THE HEAD EXPLODING EFFECT!"*Jacob wanders off into his own deluded mind to a happy place where the flowers grow. I'll be back in an hour or so.*------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Delete

glowshow

Total posts: 406
Posted:Hey, Belrock! Ever party in ATL???------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Delete