• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Counterstrike/twirling

Login/Join to Participate

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)

Enter a "Title" here:

Total posts: 2905
Posted:I am only making this post becuase somebody said that they were supprised that there hadnt been one yet. Feel free to delete, just did this S&G.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Delete Topic

el beardo
BRONZE Member since Nov 2001

Total posts: 72
Posted:raymund mate, ive absolutely no idea what ur on about. but somehow i suspect ur right anyway.------------------Flame on!

May your staff spin fast and your poi always miss your balls.

Delete

rex

rex

Total posts: 263
Posted:eh? did i miss something?
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:is this a game like chess but only the pieces are poi twirlers?

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

digital milk

Total posts: 37
Posted:poi + cs = counter-poi?are we supposed to ramble on about how great of a game cs is or something? well, lets not
Non-Https Image Link
im tired of playing it.. but i cant stop

Delete

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)

veteran

Total posts: 1325
Posted:Me to digital, then I uhh, lost my internet connection for a month and a half and kinda lost interest as well
Non-Https Image Link
That worked well for me!
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Enter a "Title" here:

Posted:Yall crazy

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:ahh ha ha this is the most hilarious posting i seen for a while.Get out of there! she's gunna blow!------------------"He shall know your ways as if born to them"-Fremen prophecy

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

poiboy

Total posts: 22
Posted:I wouldn't know, never played cs, just watched. It looks like an enticing hole to get sucked into, tho.cs + poi = time to go paintball some poiers!it would probably be easy, just aim for the center of the circles!I know that sounds harsh, but you won't see me whining if I get hit
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

WuGgaRoO

Total posts: 123
Posted:i cant play any first person shooterhold on..let me clarify the situation hereCounterstrike: A huge multiplayer game where people see from the eyes of a person. In this multiplayer game you attempt to kill your opponents with various weapons. It is one of the best games in its genre. Only riveled by a game called unreal.Hopes this solves the puzzled looks upon people's faces. Now...i dont like the game..becuase i am horrible at it...im all about real time strategy, action, or role playing games
Non-Https Image Link
if anyone needs further clarification, dont hesisitate to ask

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Delete

Enter a "Title" here:

Posted:WuGgaRoO you like UO dont ya. Please say yes cuz if you say you like EQ I am goining to hit ya somewhere unpleasent with my glowsticks!

Delete

WuGgaRoO

Total posts: 123
Posted:UO? OQ?? huh??/ dude please give me the full name ok... cuz right now...no game comes to mind with those initials

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Delete

Enter a "Title" here:

Posted:Ultima Online (UO) Ever Quest (EQ aka heathen of rpgs)
Non-Https Image Link
They are both real time and a mix of stratagy and rpg. They are literal virtual realities, with fluxuating markets to going and drinking some ale with your buds. If you ever get the chance to play go for it. It is a blast.------------------"Flag of the free heart's hope and home By angel hands to valor given,Thy stars have lit the welkin dome, And all their hues were born in heaven!Forever wave that standard sheet, Where breathes the toe but falls before usWith freedom's soil beneath our feet And freedom's banner streaming o'er us!"Albert J. Beveridge

Delete