JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
Meh... nothing too great there IMO.I did like that part where he tried the neck wrap and hit himself in the head though (also why I don't know how to do one yet)------------------'There is a fist pressing against anyone who thinks something compelling'

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

RavingLunaticmember
286 posts

Posted:
hmm looks interesting.. except that it started up that piece of bloatware known as the windows media player 7..hmm.. it's buffering how quaint. 5% in as many minutes..guess i'll go for lunch and check it out when i get back..hmm oh ya i already saw that one too in mpg better quality, and they guy isn't really all that good anyway.NEXT!------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~[This message has been edited by RavingLunatic (edited 06 February 2002).]

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
the dude who posted before me..apologize...this kid had a nice routine down..cept he screwed up a bit...so whatever..hes young...give him a year n maybe hell school u good...lol....

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
eh? well IMHO that nothing out of normal... i mean its good but isnt GREAT! the video... the cool thing is that the man is having fun while he is pioing like i am... he likes what he is doing smile

Dance like if noone were watching you

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
Like Nightshade said, he's having fun and that's all that realy counts but this isn't the best poi video.------------------'There is a fist pressing against anyone who thinks something compelling'

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive