Forums > Social Chat > If you had enough money...

Login/Join to Participate

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
What would you buy in the HoP store? List your personal wishlist here.Beaming Poi (chain like thingy)1 x Pair 2.5inch (65mm) tube core chain Fire PoiPure Flame 3 piece Staff with 4inch heads1 x Monkeyfist MeteorPlus the CoL Videos and Fire Twirling bookwhat's yours?

SurlochSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
1 pair of everything. Rofl

Ní mar a síltear a bítear

“Things may not be as they seem to be”

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Since I don't spin I've never actually looked in there. (Sorry Malcolm) I'm hoping Pele sees this thread and I can get some ideas. winkI am trying to visit the shop now so I can make a list.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Yip, everything...And I'll send all my friends there too for the perfect birthday presents too!

bassjunkiemember
24 posts

Posted:
I'd like beaming poi that don't hurt!Anyone tried the electronic juggling balls on some type of cord?I'm thinking of getting the juggling balls anyway, will let you know if they hurt less... I know they are definately much softer to the touch.------------------A pleasant chap with no ulterior motives....

If music is the expression of emotion, politics is merely the decoy of perception.I sing with fire.

clairebearmember
52 posts
Location: jersey - Little rock, not quite there and almost h...

Posted:
I'd love to get a couple of sets of the Harmonic whirlies, and lots of new poi toys too. And possibly, just because I could, (this is when I win a lottery or something) I'd get everyone I know a Funky hat (that way everyone keeps cool in the summer sun and funds are raised for the meet in 2003!Big love & light

Be Cautious of who you sniff, they could be an EnemyBig love and fluffy rainbow light in bundles. Bear xxx xxx xxx

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
large chips, a battered sausage, some pickled eggs, and a can of coke...

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
a pair of those $200USD Ultima swinging tubes.. shockedwhats up with those things? anyone seen them?

el beardoBRONZE Member
72 posts

Posted:
rex, what are these tubes? sound interestng..................im saving for an aerotach glow staff pro. it has 2 colours of lights in it, and loads of preprogammed light modes. u can cycle thru the different flashing patterns by tapping the ends in a certain way. i was playing with one at a club last weekend. it was the ultimate. its pretty robust, as the the guy was throwing it all over the place, and he dropped it a few times.unfortunately, the price tag is 220 squid.....................------------------Flame on![This message has been edited by the beard (edited 02 February 2002).][This message has been edited by the beard (edited 02 February 2002).]

May your staff spin fast and your poi always miss your balls.

rexmember
263 posts

Posted:
look in the HoP shop under "rave gear" beard.. they look neato...

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
one of everything...and 43 pairs of the fuzzy handcuffs"S" grin

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
I'd get two titanium alloy staffs, that wouldn't bend no matter how high the throw was that i didn't catch!(unlimited budget rememeber)------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
catboy would you like that on a tray? wrapped or open? salt, vinegar? sir!hahaand beard.. hold on that glostaff pro, there is a new prototype being tested right now that they hope will be a lot cheeper with some of the same programs availiable on the pro model.. check their site in the future.. grin i cant wait.my wish list right now is to buy malcolm out.... hey malcolm fancy selling me your company when i win the lottery wink i got enough toys for now i just want a pair of gloclub pros from aerotech.PKwww.uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield[This message has been edited by vain-ego pk (edited 03 February 2002).]

Neph23BRONZE Member
62 posts

Posted:
ohhhh, everything.... staff, poi, videos, paint ect.... then id buy a tour bus and a driver pick up some friends and begin my little dream I have in my head....

TranceKujamember
68 posts

Posted:
I would probably get...two glostaves (blue and red)and like charles, a titanium staff

Live by honor. Kill by stealth. Only the unseen survive.~peace~

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Anyone know about those Ultima tube thingies as I can't find them in the shop?Love and GlowTEMPEST

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Hey Kinudin,I saw this topic and thought of the more formal way of having a wish list. A list you keep up to date, and your friends and family can view, if they want to support your hobby...sorry if I was plagiarising, but I thought it was a slightly different topic…Good idea though,Cheers,C

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
some...... errrr....... ah to hell with it, the lot twice over and jelly and ice cream all round! grin------------------Trance the sacred spiral dance.Love and LightSpiral