Forums > Social Chat > calling all fremantle people!!

Login/Join to Participate

adriftmember
5 posts

Posted:
anybody looking for a housemate????im looking for somewhere to stay in freo (long term sorta thing) while i go to tafe etc. hehe i know this is completely unrelated to firetwirling but i was hoping there would b a twirler somewhere with a spare room (wishful thinking, i know, but worth a try!!!) grineven if its in a suburb close to freo that has good public transport!!please email me if you know of anything!! (email is: spangles_cadilac@hotmail.com)thankx every1!! luv n sunshine to you all, kate

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Check the Meet Others link on the top of the page. There you can find a way to search for people on the board. They will have listed if they're willing to let someone stay with them.I did a quick search on Freo and found nothing. But maybe you could search the surrounding areas. If Freo people are here and not in the Meet Others, maybe this will prompt them to add themselves to the database.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

adriftmember
5 posts

Posted:
i did try this but everything in the meet others section is basically short term..like people are welcome to stay a couple of days only!!so i thought i would post a message asking more for a room to rent long term, sorry, thought it would be a seperate issue!! sorry again!!

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
No worries. It kind of is a new one. I was hoping the "Meet Others" would be helpful.I mentioned that I thought that some might not have submitted themselves to it.I'm also a little biased. I saw that you had very few posts and mistakenly assumed you hadn't used the search yet. Sorry about that.I hope those in that area see this and offer a place for you. Good luck.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

adriftmember
5 posts

Posted:
heheh i hope so too!!thanks for being so helpful tho!! grin