KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Well, not much to say really heading says it all.So anyone who wants to be part of the 2000th thread...Post away.And wow that was my 250ith post. Wow an exciting day I have to say grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~[This message has been edited by Katinca (edited 31 January 2002).]

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Woo!!! 2000th thread!! *cheers* Happy 2K!(is there a 2K bug in the board? wink)

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Its cool to be able to start the 2000th thread. This reminds me of new years this past month. On new years eve I was in Albany, NY (USA) at the Crossgates Mall. I happen to have been eating at Arby's in the food court and I was the last customer of the year 2001. I pride myself on the fact that I was the last customer at Arby's for the year 2001. (Just a random side note, but its still cool smile )------------------www.ahh-thepooh.net <>

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Odd that the url says "2178" tonguehttps://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002178.htmlbut ***Hooray*** anyway!! wink------------------Where's the foetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Good point - the 2000th post is surely:-https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/002000.htmlWhich is about Beaming Poi. Ah well - huzzah anyway

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude