Forums > Social Chat > competition question!!

Login/Join to Participate

poiboymember
22 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure this is the right forum, but I have to know...If I were to send in a tape for the poi competition, could I use unconventional spins, i.e. wraps and homemade moves? Nearly all of the videos I have seen on this site seem to contain only moves listed in the lessons section. Can I break the rules?thanx smile

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
smile

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Poiboy.The more unconventional the better, have a look at the Circles of Light I and Circles of Light II Videos.The videos on the site are a beginners introduction course, not a listing of moves you have to stick to.Everyone I know who does fire has a completely different style and a few different moves that distinguish them.Go for it and dazzle us!!!!------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
BRING IT ON!!and yes, that needs to be shouted smile

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

xamax1BRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
This is another question, but it's about competitions so I didn't feel like starting a new thread.I've been twirling for a few months now, and though I'm still pretty new, I'm getting pretty good. I live in the philly PA area, and I wanted to know if there are any competitions or shows or anything like that? Where could I send a tape? etc.

takitizy