• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

alterego
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

alterego

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer

Total posts: 222
Posted:Hey everyone. I am currently in Perth, Australia for a few days and will be in Sydney in about 8-9 days. I will stay here in Perth for three more days and I will be in Sydney for six days so if anyone want's to get together to hang out, show me around, spin or whatever let me know and I am game. Looking forward to some replies!Love always,Spanky

Delete Topic

alterego

alterego

Posted:I hear that their is a gathering type ordeal every monday night on South Beach so that is where I will be FYI.Love always,Spanky

Delete

Frenzie
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

Total posts: 515
Posted:If u can find your way to Newtown on wednesday night we meet up there, email me if you want to come and want more details...or check out the thread in events and performances forum.

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Delete

alterego

alterego

Posted:Hey again. I am now in Sydney and have had a great time today just wadering around getting lost, and for a brief 15 minuts pelted with hail. Lots of firefighters wandering around too! Anyway, I am free tonight and all of tommorow. I have duty Sunday and will be free again Monday so if anyone would like to get together I am more than willing! I am going to be extremely distraught if I go through Perth and Sydney and don't get to meet any of you as I see that is where most of you are from!You can drop me a note here, or I am staying at 'The Rex' room 438 and you can leave a message.Hope to hear from at least someone!Love always,Spanky

Delete

alterego

alterego

Posted:Whoops, double post.[This message has been edited by Spanky (edited 08 February 2002).]

Delete