Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
ive noticed that the mods of these boards have come under a bit of flak lately, and id just like to share my appreciation of them with everyone, the jobs the do are incredible, and the decisions thay have to make are difficult, and at least from what i have seen in my short period here, they are doing an admirable job, and i say this with the experience of dealing with mods from a few other boards that i frequentive had one encounter with the mods here, and i must say it was very impressed with the respect and dignity with which i was treated during it, a treatment not usually given at other message boards, and i actually felt good about myself coming out of itand i think i speak for everyone when i say thank you for maintaining such an incredible site that is for me at least a mainstream part of my lifeso thats all i wanted to give, a few words of praise among the criticismkeep up the good work Pele, Flash, Charles, Josh, and of course Malcolm (although he isnt exactly a mod)thanks a bunch...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Cheers!! Thanks for gettin me into this new hobby!! smileFrom a cold New Hampshire,Matt------------------www.ahh-thepooh.net <>

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Thanks to all of the mods I have a nifty place to hang out (with the potential of meeting people with the same interest, that scores big with the parents wink). Thanks everyone! *passes out skittles to all of the mods*

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Damn! I wish I could play favourites and be a nasty mod now.I amopen to bribes, especially skittles.What I will od, in the event of a skittle bribe, is take the skittles and not do anything else...But as this wasn't a bribe...Yum skittles!Thanks guys, it's great to know we can make a small difference in the big wide web...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Thank you guys.Words like that make it all worthwhile.Sometimes it's nice to know we are appreciated (other than by Malcolm wink).You completely validated my reasons for staying here!Many hugs,------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Of coarse you're appreciated smile - I for one love this board and fully respect and appreciate you mods and the work you put in. You help keep this place happy smile grin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

cryogenicmember
34 posts

Posted:
In case you were in doubt, you are all well and truly appreciated (by me anyway!)Anyone who says otherwise is just not paying attention.. smile .. wink------------------If at first you don't succeed, tell everyone you did and hope they don't ask you to prove it...

If at first you don't succeed, tell everyone you did and hope they don't ask you to prove it...