N8member
336 posts

Posted:
So I was looking at my 'Far Side' calendar today and it said that today- January 26 is Australia Day. So to all the Aussies on the board, Have a safe and merry Australia Day. grinMaybe next year I'll visit and we can celebrate together wink------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Bloody bonza beauty mate, thanks!Pity we lost the cricket though...

Firewitchmember
1 post

Posted:
Yep Happy Australia Day to all Australians. Isn't it good that we are at last playing cricket well. Boy are we Kiwi's happy that we beat you Aussies at last.

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
it was australia day. i dont know about other states, but in WA everyone i can think of (other than families and really old people) starts drinking when JJJ's Hottest 100 songs of 2001 starts counting down (10am), has a bbq in the afternoon, then stumbles to the river to watch the skyworks (fireworks by a silly name), and passes out on the way home.good ol' days of national pride.[This message has been edited by clare (edited 27 January 2002).]

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Whooooooo AUSTRALIA DAY AGAIN AKA: Hot 100 DayThis = Much Music, BBQ's, Cricket, Swimmin, and lotsa BEER Thanks for the well wishes N8. Is also good to see that you have that awsome little dovey called the Far Side calender. Is a shame it is the last one that Gary Larson is makin though frown

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
I did the BDO thang for Australia Day, though i dont "celebrate" the day in any way shape or form except the long weekend is great!

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -