Page:
Spin Doctormember
34 posts

Posted:
I searched the forum and found a never ending story sarting in a thread by some troll...Anyway, I thought I'd just re-introduce it. Because I love them. tongue (if you don't mind! smile)So let's begin...Once Upon a Time, in a land far, far away (Actually, down the road, round the corner and just past the shop) little Miss Piggy was in her back garden twirling her poi, when somebody burst in. It was none other than...

Imagine something witty or profound was here.

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
then suddenly, something large and brown started moving towards her at alarming speed. she realised, too late, it was the walrus-wich promptly fell on her and knocked her out. looking around, the walrus said...

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

FirePoi-boymember
71 posts

Posted:
"Is this story going anywhere? Or is it just a long sene of randome events. with bad speling"Just then in burst a legless octopuss. Which was quite amazing. (as he did not have any legs.) Terence, for it was none other, promtly began to sing a song about......

Spin Doctormember
34 posts

Posted:
... Twirling poi while cooking bacon in your back garden, when the king of trolls arrives and a large wlarus stomps about. With seacows mentioned in the bridge, the single of this song got released and went to #1 in EVERY chart in the WORLD!!! grin The octupus was so pleased he ...

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Rolled around the floor in glee, using his tongue to keep his momentum going until the walrus accidentally him while...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
trying to spin poi in it's back garden, for this strange place was in fact it's back garden..

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
And then Bhudda burst in amidst a hail of machine gun fire revealing the secret of enlightenment "Stand on one leg, expose your navel to the sun and make the sound of one hand clapping." causing everyone in the back garden to....

Jesus helps me trick people.

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
realize that octopi dont have tongues! "we have beaks!" everyone was terribly interested to know that the octopus was actually related to the recently discovered giant mystery squid...international squid of mystery! as they learned he liked to be called. suddenly there was an upswelling of 60's funkadelic music and an amazing light show around the buddha and....

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
god burst in, shouting "buddha i challenge you to a duel!" the buddha responded by..[This message has been edited by cutie poi girlie (edited 03 February 2002).]

Spin Doctormember
34 posts

Posted:
... meditating, god then disappeard in a puff of smoke. Miss piggy was so suprised she ...

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Woke up from such a ridiculous dream. tongue

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
"Oh what a terrible dream i have had," Said Miss Piggy. "I wonder if theres any bacon left for breakfast."Miss Piggy proceeded to walk out into the backyard (where her stove was) and started to make bacon. "HMMMM i wonder how hard it would be to do poi whilst making bacon......"

Good on usGood on us all

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
And as she chews on the freshly cooked bacon she murmers to herself, "gee, I never realized how tasty my Ex-husband is. It's to bad he..."

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
had that affair with my ex-boyfriend Kermit. Maybe he will serve to be a reminder to all those pigs who...

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
pulled kermit the frog out of thin air and started dancing with him. kermit screamed, causing the troll to...

Page: