Page:
Spin Doctormember
34 posts

Posted:
I searched the forum and found a never ending story sarting in a thread by some troll...Anyway, I thought I'd just re-introduce it. Because I love them. tongue (if you don't mind! smile)So let's begin...Once Upon a Time, in a land far, far away (Actually, down the road, round the corner and just past the shop) little Miss Piggy was in her back garden twirling her poi, when somebody burst in. It was none other than...

Imagine something witty or profound was here.

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
the king of the Troll Gods himself. However, Miss Piggy did not recognise him because...

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
she was cooking some bacon on the stove and a bit of the fat hit her in the eye so...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
grabbing a tea towel off the rack, she wipred the fat from her eyes. Looking up, she then

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
realised that her stove was in the back garden, and that twirling poi, while cooking bacon was a little silly....so she thought that she would ask the big ugly but strong looking fella with a crown on his head if he could shift her stove (and her tea towel rack) back to the kitchen where it belonged....."Hello big fellow" she said in a seductive piggy voice....(come along now...read what the last person wrote and at least try to stay in the same place....)

fe fi foo fun

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
The king of the troll gods looked at her and said "You must be dizzy from the fumes caused by the leaking gas main out in the yard. I'm a ferocious, maniacal...

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
...Trainspotter and I've been desperately trying to get away from my Royal duties and from my insatiable courtesan, but...

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
...as it's a Thursday you're in luck". And he moved her stove (and towel rack).Just as he was making to leave...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
.....an enormous Walrus crashed in through the ceiling.As the dust cleared, the walrus waddled out of the wreckage, cleared his throat and said "Excuse me, but could you spare a cup of........

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
rocky mountain oysters(unique hillbilly delicacy)? I've eaten all my own and I don't know what I will do, as my goats can't reproduce, and my yak is ill. Could you possibly...[This message has been edited by toneman (edited 26 January 2002).]

Spin Doctormember
34 posts

Posted:
... Find a seacow that has been blessed by the mighty hand of the 1000 year old Hermit of Hideaway Mountains??? "Why, yes" Miss Piggy replied "I have 3 spare in my cupboard." She looked in her cupboard, and no seacows were to be found. Instead she found a ...

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
goldfish named bill who liked to tell stories of his three second memory...

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
It was rather funny. He kept telling this story over and over because he kept forgetting that he had already told it. He kept telling this story over and over because he kept forgetting that he had already told it. ( wink) Instead Miss Piggy decided to look for a seacow...

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
in what can only be described as the most unlikely of places. So off she went to...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

LPHmember
20 posts

Posted:
Stand close to the ugly fella (being atroll he was ugly as hell ,mind ya wink) ,eyeing him from top to bottom . Miss Piggy noticed something ...well..large ...in his pants ."is that aseacow in your pants ,your uglyness ? or are you just happy to c me ? .....Ed (the troll ofcourse smile) ,looked at her with his sexy smile(showing off 3 missing teeth,and agold tooth as well ) and said ....

FirePoi-boymember
71 posts

Posted:
"No, its a Mars bar..King size!" and reaching it to his pants pulled out a bunny. Miss Piggy was amazed (never having seen someone change a mars bar into a bunny rabbit before) and said......

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
"my god it must have been painfull having that down there...look at it's sharp little teeth!" the troll grunted and suddenly..

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
The cute bunny with sharp teeth turned into a mysterious wizard that was only 3 feet tall and wearing a pumpkin halloween costume. Much to his dismay, and as the wizard conjured up an evil spell...------------------www.ahh-thepooh.net <>[This message has been edited by The Welcome Matt (edited 28 January 2002).]

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
...As the giant walrus jumped on his back and rode him like a bucking bronco. Reeling from the weight of his massive blubber, the troll king fell forward onto Ms. Piggy's kitchen table sending it crashing into the basement only to find....

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Dru Lee Parsecmember
78 posts

Posted:
A collection of Miss Piggy's science projects from when she was just a young piglet in grade school. There was a volcano that could be made to erupt with vineger and baking soda, a pot of main-in-the-moon marigolds, and a . . .

For a good Prime, call:29819592777931214269172453467810429868925511217482600306406141434158089

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
... Custom 1983 G-series GMC Van.As they stood in awe, the door swung open and out jumped B A Barracas.He looked at them for a moment and said 'I'm helluva tough, but I need some help with...[This message has been edited by TheBovrilMonkey (edited 28 January 2002).]

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
my verrucas. I been pickin' at 'em awlllll week an' the damn things won't go!"Miss Piggy (being a part time chiropodist) steeped forward and said...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
"Don't you worry, I know just the thing."and promptly began to......

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Bash him in the head with a rubber chicken. The walrus becoming aroused by this ran screaming out of the basement into her backyard running in circles proclaiming "I am the Walrus King!" Just then a large Icecream truck came crashing through the house and into the back yard, smashing into the walrus and striking him dead. Then a ball of fire burst from the back of the truck and out Jumped....

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Spin Doctormember
34 posts

Posted:
... A small lobster, the lobster looked around rather confused and then said, to no-one in particular ...

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
"I'm free! free! free to dance in the meadows!" since of course, the lobster had been kept in a refrigerator in the truck, immanently in dancer of being made into lobster ice cream (which as you know is a specialty of Bangor-I hardly-know-'er, Maine).Having been freed from the terrible predicament, the lobster surveyed the scene and said....

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
"Cor blimey Miss Piggy-me-love. What's going on here? You've a large dead walrus lyin' in yer back yard, King o'the Ugly mugs over there stormin' round actin' like he owns the place, Old Barracas cryin' over his verrucas...."And he disappeared off around the corner only to return minutes later with a pink VW camper."I'll tell you what you need.." he said, turning to Miss Piggy. "......

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
...You need some peace, love and mungbeans!With that he reached into his carapace and...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
was pulled inside by an un-seen monster. "Well - there's something you don't see every day" said BA picking at his feet. Miss Piggy walked over to the carapace and...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
....jumped inside too.When she'd stopped falling, she looked around to see that she was in a large room with a door on one side.Wow she thought, it's just like the Tardis in here.Suddenly, the carapace began to...

tonemanmember
195 posts

Posted:
... spin and spin and spin until the world became a blur.Only the sky was now visible...

Page: