Oatsmember
28 posts

Posted:
Hey Guys.This is going to sound a bit daft, but with the windmill are the pois comming in front of the body at any time?

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
yeah, they are oats. in the video thing in the poi-lessons section, it looks like they are swinging behind you the whole time, but in fact they alternate going in front of you, then in back of you. It confused me too at first, but i talked to some people who did the windmill, and they said it alternates in front and back. It became a lot more clear to me after that.-Hapes-Nova, rave dancer

HephGOLD Member
79 posts

Posted:
you might also notice that the windmill is pretty much a corkscrew turned vertical. you can go back and forth from corkscrew to windmill to corkscrew, etc. so in the cork, each poi alternates from, say, in front of you, to over your head, back to in front of you, over your head again, etc. change the plane and youre in the windmill. each poi does a revolution in front of your head, and one behind. good luck!-heph

Oatsmember
28 posts

Posted:
Thanks Guys. That makes a lot more sence, as you said in the vid it loos like they're going behind her head. Take care.