Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Just wondering:Any chance of an instructional staff video similar to art of poi?Ive been doing staff for about a year now and even got bec and elkes book, but i learn better from vids than books.Especially if it had doubles throws etc...PLUS:A more advanced poi instruction video?I read all these technical moves on the site and can get a few of them down but as i said before - i just learn better from vids.I have COL and about to get COL2 and i picked up some great stuff off them but its kinda hard to work out whats going on with fancy editing and in the dark etc...CheersGruff wink

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
You may want to check the staff section. Maybe someone would video tape themselves doing various moves and send it to you.Offer to pay for the tape and materials.------------------FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB."Those who can, do. Those who can't, critique"Pyromorph.com - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Cheers PWB!Im off to get saving cos Im only a poor, penniless student!! Great idea though!Gruff