Page:
Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry, I just had to...my cousin sent this to me:Joke of the WeekA juggler, driving to his next performance, is stopped by the police. "What are you doing with these matches and lighter fluid in your car?" asks the cop."I'm a juggler and I juggle flaming torches in my act.""Oh yeah? Let's see you do it."So the juggler gets out and starts juggling the blazing torches masterfully.A couple driving by slows down to watch. "Wow," says the driver to his wife. "I'm glad I quit drinking. Look at the test they're giving now!"(and we all know its not possible to juggle fire while drunk right?!)Pere

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
What did Kermit the frog say when he climbed everest?Muppet!M:-)~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
heres a funny poem for all of you The sky was dark The moon was high All alone Just her and I Her hair so soft Her eyes so blue I knew just what She wanted to do Her skin so soft Her legs so fine I ran my fingers Down her spine I didn't know how But I tried my best To place my hand On her breasts I remember my fear My fast beating heart But slowly she spread Her legs apart And when she did it I felt no shame All at once The white stuff came At last it's finished It's all over now My first time Milking a cow! now what were you thinking about???------------------Do You ever Question Your life? Do You ever wonder Why? Do you ever see in Your dreams, All the castles in the Sky??

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
Here's one about guys' egos:A little ant was walking along the jungle floor one day when he heard a female elephant screaming in pain. He went over to check out what was wrong and the elephant pleaded with him to please pull the thorn out from between her toes. The ant agreed on the condition that he could get some "jungle-lovin" afterwards. The elephant checked out the ant's little prick and quickly agreed, knowing that she wouldn't feel a thing. So the ant pulls out the thorn and the elephant is very relieved. Then the horny little ant marches his way up the back of the elephant and takes position. He starts going to town on her, just a monkey climbing over head knocks down a coconut which hits the elephant in the head. Oooooohhhh, screams the elephant in pain. The big, studly ant hears this which prompts him to slap her on the ass and yell: "Yeah, take it all ya big bitch!"

Fear the evil monkey!

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
ha ha ha thats great joke supa!i have one that might get me kicked off the site for good.its just grossso maybe its best if you e-mail me if you want to hear itAnointed_cherub@hotmail.comunless however the mods say its ok..

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
If Christopher Reeves could be anyone who would he be?Christopher Walken.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Why can't Jesus Christ eat M&Ms?They keep falling through the holes in his hands.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What did Jesus Christ say when they unnailed his hands from the cross?FEET FIRST FEET FIRST!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a brunette comes toa river bank and sees a blonde standing on the other side. The brunette yells over "Hey how do i get to the other side!" the blonde replies "You are on the other side"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What do you tel a woman with 2 black eyes?Nuthin you told her twice already~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~How many men does it take to open a beer?None it should be open by the time she brings it to you.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Why do women have smaller feet?So they can stand closer to the sink.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~How do you fix a womans watch?You don't there is a clock on the oven.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What do you do when the dishwasher breaks?Slap the bitch and tell her to get back to work.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Why do men fart more than woman?They never shut up long enough to build up the pressure.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Women will never be equal to men till they can walk down the street with a beer gut hanging out,and a bald head and still think they are sexy.

We are defined by the choices we make

Dru Lee Parsecmember
78 posts

Posted:
How many surrealist painters does it take to screw in a light bulb?3: 2 to hold down the giraffe and one to fill the bath tub with multi-colored power tools.*********************How many existentialist does it take to screw in a light bulb?A fish.[I've always liked that one] smile

For a good Prime, call:29819592777931214269172453467810429868925511217482600306406141434158089

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Okay, just because Fire Poi boy brought it up...what's black, bangs on the window and screams?A baby in the microwave.----------------------------What is red and silver and crawls into walls?A baby with forks in it's eyes.------------------------------What's silver, green, and coverd in maggots?Same baby, Three weeks later.-----------------------------How do you fit 100 babys into a barrel?With a blender.-----------------------How do you get them out?with tortilla chips.------------------------What's easier to unload, a truck full of babys or a truck full of bowling balls?The truck full of babys, 'cuz you can't use a pitchfork on bowling balls.-----------------------Why did the woman cross the road?Who the f*ck cares! What the hell is she doing out of the kitchen, and who the f*ck gave her shoes!!??--------------------------------And the classic:Why are there so many batterd women in the world?(*punches palm of hand to punctuate each syllable*)Because *wham* they *wham* just *wham* don't *wham* fucking *wham* listen *wham*!!!!.---------------------------------------------If these jokes have offended anyone, sorry, but these are my clean ones------------------If you love something, set it on fire.[This message has been edited by SickpuPpy (edited 26 January 2002).]

Jesus helps me trick people.

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
How many nuns does it take to change a light bulb?Nun.Axis wink

FirePoi-boymember
71 posts

Posted:
This is my all time favorite sexist joke.Why do women wear make up and perfume?Cos they're ugly and they smell.No disrespect meant of course!Sam.

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
The Japnese emporer had just lost his cheif samurai warrior in a battle, and desperate for his safety he sent his manservants out to scour the globe for samurai's worthy of the position.They returned after a few months with Chinese, Japanese and a Jewish samurai all ready to face the final test of worthiness.The emporer ordered a swordsmanship contest.The chinese samurai steps up, spots a fly buzzing past and with a swish of his sword the fly lands sliced exactly in half on the floor.The Japanese Samurai now took the floor, spotting another fly, twirled his sword in a way that would make any of us proud and lo and behold the fly came down in four peices.Now came the jewish samurai who spotted a third fly, drew out his sword and after a flurry of sword twirling the fly flew off and out the window.Unimpressed by the former rabbi, the emporer asked 'that was the most appalling display of swordsmanship I ever saw!'The jew replied ' Ah! But Circumcision is not meant to kill!'~~~~~~~~~~~NEWSFLASH!!!!Taliban and Al Queda officials claim to have found Bin Laden, but cannot hand him over just yet as they dont put their bins out till thursday!~~~~~~~~~~~Mahatma Ghandi, that well known indian political/spiritual icon was known for his martyrdom.Walking everywhere barefoot, he devloped skin on his feet second only to that of an elephant. His frequent hunger strikes left him weak and frail, although a specail diet designed for him to be as nutritious as possible for when he was actually eating gave him seriously bad breath.I suppose you could say he was a:'Super calloused, fragile mystic, plagued with halitosis'!

GlowWormBRONZE Member
84 posts

Posted:
Ok, so here i am, back from the dead... YES! My modem is working again!!! Here are two really dumb ones... You just gotta laugh!!------------Fart FootyAn old man and his wife have gone to bed. After laying in bed for a few minutes the old man cuts a fart and says, "Seven points." His wife rolls over and says, "What in the world was that? The old man replies it's fart football. A few minutes later the wife lets one go and says "Touchdown, tie score." After about ten minutes the old man farts again and says, "Touchdown, I'm ahead 14 to 7." Now starting to get into it, the wife quickly farts again and says, "Touchdown, tie score." The old man not to be outdone strains really hard but to no avail. He can't fart! So, not to be outdone by his wife, he gives it everything he has, trying for one more fart. Straining real hard, the old man shits the bed. The wife asks, "What in the hell was that?" The old man replies, "Half-time . . . switch sides!!"-----------------------Fool! A man is driving down a road. A woman is driving down the same road from the opposite direction. As they pass each other, the woman leans out the window and yells "PIG!!" The man immediately leans out his window and yells, "BITCH!!" They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next curve, he crashes into a huge pig in the middle of the road. Moral? If only men would listen.------------------ColesId love to be a glow-wormCuz a glow-worm's never glumIt's hard to be downheartedWhen a light shines out your bum

Coles
Id love to be a glow-worm
Cuz a glow-worm's never glum
It's hard to be downhearted
When a light shines out your bum

Neekomember
68 posts

Posted:
How did the blonde break her arm while raking leaves?She fell out of the tree.

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
heres a decent one...superman is flying over the ocean after saving the world, and he looks down and sees wonderwoman lying naked on a deserted islandfeeling pretty good about himself after saving the world, he decides to take advantage of this prime opprotunity and uses his super speed to fly down and make love to wonderwoman before she even realizes he was thereafter he flies away wonderwoman says "What the hell was that?!?""I dunno," replies the invisible man, "but my butt sure hurts..."

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

FirePoi-boymember
71 posts

Posted:
There were three guys walking along a beach when they saw a woman with no arms and no legs lying on the sand.The first guy sees the woman and feels a bit sorry for her and decides to try and cheer her up a bit."have you ever been hugged before" he asks."No" replys the woman.So the guy gives her hug and then wanders on down the beach.The second guy comes up to the woman and asks"have you ever been kissed before?"Again the woman replys "no".So the guy gives her a big sloppy french kiss. Now at this point the woman is feeling pretty good about herself, never having been hugged or kissed before in her entire life So the third guy comes up and asks"have you ever been fucked before?"The womans face lights up at this and once again she replys "No".And the third guy says"well you are now, the tides coming in!"[This message has been edited by FirePoi-boy (edited 28 January 2002).]

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
So these two guys are digging up Mozart's grave. When they get to the coffin, they open it up and are astonished to see Mozart with a piece of sheet music in one hand and an eraser in the other."Mozart," they exclaim, "What are you doing?""I'm decomposing," he said.Maximus

Pheelgoodmember
30 posts

Posted:
I must release this one into the world.How did the telephone box cross the road?In a truck.As told by my six year old sister, when asked by the magician guy at her friends birthday to tell her favourite joke. Imagine a hall filled with people, where the only noise is coming from you and your old man literally cying at the back of the room. Great days.

Organized Kaosmember
238 posts

Posted:
alrite heres a kuplewhat did the rake say to the hoe?Hi hoe!!!ha ha haye and heres another one, dont take offence,,,A Rabbi and a preist are sitting next to eachother on a train each reading a newspaper. after awhil the preist puts down his paper, turns to the rabbi and says, "Rabbi, i need to know somehing. this question has bothered me for years, I know a rabbi isnt supposed to eat pork, but have you ever succumbed to the temptation?"The Rabbi turns to the preist and says, "Well, I have to be honest with you, I have given in before and i tried it once." they resume reading the newspaper, and after awhile the rabbi puts down his paper, turns to the preist and says, "Now i have a question for you, I know that preists are sworn to celibacy, but have you ever, on the odd occasion, given in to your temptations?"the preist turns to the rabbi and says, "Well, I'm not gonna lie to you either, yes i'll admit I have." they resume reading their papers, and after about a minute the rabbi turns to the preist and says with a coy smile."Better than pork, isn't it?"------------------Do You ever Question Your life? Do You ever wonder Why? Do you ever see in Your dreams, All the castles in the Sky??

Every morning I wake up and hit the ground yawning...

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
What's gross?Ten dead babies in a trash can.What's grosser than that?One dead baby in ten trash cans.What's grosser than that?Ten dead babies in one trash can, and one at the bottom, eating his way out!---------------------------------------How do you save a drowning baby?Harpoon it.---------------------------------------What is red and white and travels at 500 miles per hour?A baby in a blender.--------------------------------------------Why did Hellen Keller's dog commit suicide?If your name was AAGFREABLEDROPFNUGHENCHAAAARGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAH! you would kill yourself, too.----------------------------------------How do Hellen Keller's parents get a quick laugh?Rearrange the furniture.Or leave the plunger in the toilet.------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
to continue the Helen Keller jokes...Why was Helen keller's face burned?She answered the ironWhat was Helen Keller's famous book?Around the Block in 80 Daystee hee...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

FirePoi-boymember
71 posts

Posted:
who the hell is Helen Keller?

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
i would just like to point out that MY joke was on topic. smiledid you hear about the two silkworms that got into a race? they ended up in tie.Pere

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
*stiffled laughter*am on internet at work, boss thinks I am having some sort of fit....********************What is the difference between a white baby & a black baby?About 10 minutes in the microwave**************What is red, sits in a corner & shrinks?A baby combing its hair with a potato peelerTee hee...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Why do women fake orgasms?They think we care.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Ahhh i love baby jokesWhats Brown and Black and looks good on a baby............A RotweilerWhats the difference between a truck load of babies and a truck load of sand............You can't unload a truck load of sand with a pitchforkWhats blue and yellow and lies at the bottom of a pool............a baby with its floatees slashedWhats red and yellow and lies at the top of a pool...........floaties with their baby slashed.What did the farmer say when the cows came over the hill...............Here come the cowsWhat did the farmer say when the cows came over the hill wearing sunglasses.............nothing he didn't recognise themWhat do you do if an elephant comes throung the window.............Swim?????Im sorry....im a very bad little boyCheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
And since there are so many religious jokes.Jesus and moses are playing golf in their spare time, moses tees up and hits a glorious shot over the water and two feet away from the hole."Nice shot moses" says jesus.Jesus steps up and calmly pulls out his club. He hits it straight into the water trap. a fish swimming by swallows the ball but as it is swimming along a hawk swoops down and catches it. As the bird is carrying the fish away the ball drops out of the fishs mouth and into the trees. A dog runs over picks up the ball carries it over to the hole and drops it in.Moses looks over at jesus and says "Are we here to play golf.....or are you just gonna fuck around"CheersAPB

Good on usGood on us all

clairebearmember
52 posts
Location: jersey - Little rock, not quite there and almost h...

Posted:
Just to jump on the rolling wagon here winkThree male mice are sitting at a bar with three shots of tequila arguing about how tough they are. The first mouse says: "I'm so tough, I break into the cupboard just to eat the rat poison." He slams down his tequila and looks at the second mouse. The second mouse replies: "That's nothing. I'm so tough, I run through a mouse trap, grab the cheese, flip on to my back and bench press the killer springed trap wire." He slams down his tequila and looks at the third mouse. The third mouse slams down his tequila, slides off his stool and begins walking away from the bar. The other mice scream: "Hey, Softy, where do you think you're going?!!" The third mouse replies: "I'm going home to screw the cat." And another one??A Tourist walked into a pet shop and was looking at the animals on display.While he was there, another customer walked in and said to the shopkeeper, "I'll have an Mac monkey please." The shopkeeper nodded, went over to a cageat the side of the shop and took out a monkey. He fitted a collar and leash,handed it to the customer, saying, "That'll be £5000." The customer paid and walked out with his monkey. Startled, the tourist went over to the shopkeeper and said, "That was a very expensive monkey. Most of them are only few hundred dollars. Why did that one cost so much?" The Shopkeeper answered, "Ah, that monkey can use an apple mac -very fast, clear layouts, no mistakes, well worth the money." The tourist looked at a monkey in another cage. "That one's even more expensive! £10,000! What does it do?" "Oh, that one's a Design monkey; it can design concepts, applications, select beautiful typography, commission othermonkeys - All the really useful stuff," said the shopkeeper. The touristlooked around for a little longer and saw a third monkey in a cage of its own.The price tag around its neck read £50,000. He gasped to the shopkeeper, "That one costs more than all the others put together! What on earth does it do?" The shopkeeper replied, "Well, I haven't actually seen it do anything, but it says it's a project manager."And Lastly (thank you all for your patience wink )Two builders are seated either side of a table in a rough pub when a well-dressed man enters, orders a beer and sits on a stoolat the bar. The two builders start to speculate about the occupation of the suit... Chris: - I reckon he's an accountant. James: - No way - he's a stockbroker. Chris: - He ain't no stockbroker ! A stockbroker wouldn't come in here! The argument repeats itself for some time until the volume of beer gets the better of Chris and he makes for the toilet. On entering the toilet he sees that the suit is standing at a urinal. Curiosity and the several beers get the better of the builder... Chris: - Scuse me.... no offence meant, but me and me mate were wondering what you do for a living? Suit: - No offence taken ! I'm a Logical Scientist by profession ! Chris: - Oh ! What's that then ? Suit: - I'll try to explain by example ...Do you have a goldfish at home? Chris: - Er ... mmm ... well yeah, I do as it happens! Suit: - Well, it's logical to follow that you keep it in a bowl or in a pond. Which is it? Chris: - It's in a pond! Suit: - Well then it's reasonable to suppose that you have a large garden then Chris: - As it happens, yes I have got a big garden! Suit: - Well then it's logical to assume that in this town if you have a large garden then you have a large house? Chris: - As it happens I've got a five bedroom house... built it myself! Suit: - Well given that you've built a five bedroom house it is logical to assume that you haven't built it just for yourself and that you are quite probably married? Chris: - Yes I am married, I live with my wife and three children. Suit: - Well then it is logical to assume that you are sexually active with your wife on a regular basis? Chris: - Yep! Four nights a week! Suit: - Well then it is logical to suggest that you do not masturbate very often? Chris: - Me? Never Suit: - Well there you are! That's logical science at work! Chris: - How's that then? Suit: - Well from finding out that you had a goldfish, I've told you about your sex life ! Chris: - I see! That's pretty impressive... thanks mate! Both leave the toilet and Chris returns to his mate. James: - I see the suit was in there. Did you ask him what he does? Chris: - Yep! He's a logical scientist! James: - What's that then? Chris: - I'll try and explain. Do you have a goldfish? James: - Nope Chris: - Well then, you're a wanker.Sorry for the length of all this blurb, just sort of got carried away smile that's the thing with silliness isn't it!!!Big love and light to all, & stay Smiley!!!!!

Be Cautious of who you sniff, they could be an EnemyBig love and fluffy rainbow light in bundles. Bear xxx xxx xxx

Chandleemember
5 posts

Posted:
There was a mouse called Jimmy who lived in a pub. Every night he would dance on the bar entertaining the punters. One day tragedy struck and little Jimmy fell off and died instantly. Everyone was devastated. They decided to set up a memorial, and cut off Jimmy's tail, framed it, and hung it over the bar. (by a professional taxidermist)One night, the owner heard a knock on the door, so he gets out of bed to see who it is. Standing on the doorstep was Jimmy's ghost, back from the grave."Can I have my tail back please, they won't let me into heaven without it." asked Jimmy"I'm sorry." replyed the owner. "We do not re-tail spirits after midnight."

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
hehe these are great grin now since I didn't see it.. one of my favorite jokes...A hunter goes into the woods on vacation looking for a bear! This guy's a big macho hunter, live off the land type guy, and on the first day in the woods, he spots some bear tracks. (Yay for him?)He's tracks the bear for a couple of days and he's just about to give up searching for the bear and finally the bear walks up behind him and taps him on the shoulder and says "i think you've been hunting me haven't you?"Now being the big bad hunter he replies, "Yes I have!" The bear gets a good chuckle out of this and stands up, dwarfing the man by at least 4ft."Ok, you have two choices," the bear tells the man, "You can either fight me and I'll maul you to death... or you can let me f*ck you in the a**."The hunter is shocked.. but he doesn't want to die.. so.. he turns around.. drops trou and.. well you know the rest.. After this situation the hunter is really mad and decides he's gonna kill this damn bear, he goes home to rest and plot.The next day, he's out in the forrest hunting the bears again.. "Tsk tsk tsk" The hunter turns around and there's the bear again.. the bear offers him the same deal, die or get buggered.Again the hunter doesn't want to die.... so.. about face, drop trou... The third day the hunter is raving mad and he goes into the forest hunting like he's never hunted before. This way that. way... all over.. till he hears the bears voice behind him.."You're not really doing this for the hunting anymore are ya?" grinI love that one ^_^Also this one's good if you've got the time.A man goes out to buy condoms for his wife's anniversary. It's going to be a special night so he has to find the right ones... while looking he finds a package called "Olympic Condoms".So he goes home to his wife and says very proudly after dinner "Honey, i got some condoms for tonight and they're not just any condoms, they're Olympic Condoms!"and the wife replies "well what makes them so special?"and the man says "well they come in three different colors. gold, silver, and bronze.""Well what color are you going to wear tonight?" the wife asks him."Gold! only the best for you dear." he beams.and the wife retorts, "Well why don't you wear silver, it WOULD be nice if you came second for a change"^_--Orin

Once I cut my hand, but the wound was not part of me.
Now I'm a man, there's a wound at the heart of me.

robingreenshoesmember
32 posts

Posted:
If you're from Essex, sorry.How do you know if an Essex girl's been on the computer?There's Tippex on the screen.What did the Essex gils left leg say to her right leg?Nothing, they've never met.What do you call an Essex girl with two brain cells?Pregnant.Why don't Essex girls eat pickles? Because they can't get their head in the jar.Why is a Essex girl like a turtle? They both get fucked when they're on their backs.Why did the Essex girl stop using the pill? Because it kept falling out.How do you drown an Essex girl? Put a mirror at the bottom of the pool.How do you amuse an Essex girl for 5 hours? Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper.What do you call an Essex girl skeleton in the closet? Last year's hide and seek champ.Did you hear about the Essex girl that went to library and checked out a book called "How to Hug"? Got home and found out it was volume seven of the encyclopaedia.An Essex girl was walking down the street with a pig under her arm. A passer-by asks "Where did you get that?" The pig replies, "I won her in a raffle!" I'm Sorry. I'm sure not ALL Essex girls are dumb and easy. Just the ones that I've met.Rob

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
*Puppy eyes Robingreenshoes suspiciously*Me thinks Robin hath some issues with Essex, and perhaps with all the blondes he stole those jokes from winkFire Poi Boy, Hellen Keller was a woman who was born blind, deaf, and mute. Other than that I really have no clue as to why she's famous.And now for something completely diffirent:(and quite stupid)Brian and Bob were walking through the forest when they came upon some tracks.Brian thought they were bear tracks while Bob insisted that they were rabbit tracks.Then they both got hit by a train.(sorry about that)------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Page: