Forums > Social Chat > Mixed Colored Glowsticks?

Login/Join to Participate

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Got a question for my glowstick people... Which do you think LOOKS cooler: Two different glowstick colors, or one pair of the same?I know that quite a few of y'all maintain your raver identity by your color choice of glowstick and I don't want to get all caught up in that. Are there some tricks that look better to you with the same color? Or some that look better with different ones?I know I may be in the minority but I actually think I prefer two of the same colors as it's tougher to figure out what's happening. Things like butterflies sometimes look cooler with the same color as it kinda looks like the two are going up and down rather than just different directions of circles...Your thoughts?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I usually have two different colored. I get the small 6 inch glowsticks that come 2 in a pack and put two on one string with a gap of about 3 inches apart so it looks like there's a stripe in the middle.Blue and Purple, Orange Red, Green and Green (the only color I use the same)

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
2 color meaning one color in left hand, different color in right hand? Or multi stick bottom color on both chains the same and top on both the same? I am not a large fan of option number 1, for some reason it messes with the continuity of the moves in my eyes.I really like option two though, it add dimension, especially with stix of varying lengths.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I was talking about a total of two glowsticks, each attatched to a string. Er... option 1.There is no way I could possibly understand what "multi stick bottom color on both chains the same and top on both the same"I swear I read the sentence at least five times.Oh wait, I got it:Mult-stick, bottom color on both chains the same, top on both the same. Whew! Only took me 8 reads. Yes, that is cool. Except it gets weird for wraps.Sorry, I'm kinda dumb tonight. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Check out Pozee on COL2 if you can.. he does some insane stuff with his... but if you blink you'll miss it.------------------Kato

Kato

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429498138)

redragonxmember
73 posts

Posted:
ive tried spinning with multiple gsticks on each chain, and it looks cool and all, but if you have a couple of sticks break after a bad tangle, you get a shower of icky stuffs. i prefer #1 (Pele's thread, but i dont really care if i have different colors or not. grin------------------Just a Thought... Ignore it if you wish...

~A Soft Rubber Bodybuilding Smurf~

JaedenGOLD Member
220 posts

Posted:
I bought a pair of those photon 3 lights and find it looks pretty cool if I set them to strobe (one per string) and have two other same collor (different then the Photons but same as eachother) on one per string. That is one flashing led and one glowstick per string.------------------'There is a fist pressing against anyone who thinks something compelling'

The world is not out to get you but if you fight it you will be eaten alive

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
NYC - If only using one one each chain then I'd use the same colours. If I have 2 on each chain, I prefer 2 different colours. But Santa bought me some beaming balls for the holidays, and now I'm saving a tonne on glowsticks!!BTW - do people really mark their raver identity by the colour glowstick they use? Sounds like a secret handshake or something! wink

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I have a pair of blue photons, green photons, red photons and a pair of rav n lights. Anymore than 3 sets of different colors i find the light is so bright it turns to a white color which kinda defeats the purpose. (i put my photons in emptied out glowsticks btw)------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====[This message has been edited by phunky (edited 24 January 2002).]