Page:
MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Last night I was practicing my moves for about 2 hours and i didnt really over exert myself to the point where im sore but at like 2:00 in the morning i had the biggest craving for chineese food.
Non-Https Image Link
I was just wondering when everyone builds up an appitite after spinning, what are your prefered foods/restraunts?
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"parents say video games affect teens I dont think they do,if they did, take pac man for example, we'd all be running around darkend rooms munching magic pills listening to repetitive music. PLUR

Its not easy being green....

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Microwaved is the only way to go! Then you peel the layers of pastry off in strips.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Would agree with you there Pere.. Sweet chilli sauce rules..My fav food in yellow king prawn curry with noodles and sring onions... after a good spin nothing better than cooking that up quickly and scoffing it down... mmmmmmmmmm! and of course smothered in sweet chilli sauce!Fantasic comfort food - if you make it hot enough it detracts from the aches and potential bruises that I have just given myself on a practise session![This message has been edited by RedDragon (edited 15 February 2002).]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

cutie poi girliemember
237 posts

Posted:
when i went to womad i was spinning 4 a few hours i came back and had the LOVELIEST VEGE NOODLES that i ever tasted! since then thats my fave...[This message has been edited by cutie poi girlie (edited 16 February 2002).]

Luv peace 'n' chicken grease Al X x

Page: