• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > I have to post this joke!!

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 829
Posted:<<Joke Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they got there St. Peter says," We only have one rule here in Heaven...don't step on the ducks. So they enter Heaven and sure enough there are ducks all over the place. It was almost impossible not to step on the ducks, and although they try best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one of the ducks. Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man they had ever seen. St. Peter chains the woman to the man and says," This is your punishment for stepping on the ducks You must spend eternity chained to this ugly man." The next day the second woman accidentally steps on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing, and with him is another ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman. The third woman has observed all this and not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man is very careful where she steps. She manages to go for months without stepping on any of the ducks, but one day St. Peter comes to her with the most handsome man she had ever laid eyes on...very tall, tan and muscular and thin. St. Peter chains them together without saying a word. The woman remarks, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all eternity?" The man says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck."
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Total posts: 28
Posted:great joke, and take a look at the post number, kinda the opposite of the joke, don't you think?Deaneage------------------A pig that doesn't fly is just an ordinary pig - Porco Rosso

A pig that doesn't fly is just an ordinary pig - Porco Rosso

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
Total posts: 3989
Posted:Thats great ROFLHHODABAID !!!!!!!!!!(Roll On Floor Laughing Hitting Head On Door And Bashing Ankle Into Desk)------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttp://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Total posts: 750
Posted:Well if you want to laugh at people dying go right ahead!
Non-Https Image Link
(Super - flash beat you to the 666 post by just 14 minutes! Spooky)

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Classically British
Total posts: 5687
Posted:Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaawell, you said I could....

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!
Total posts: 4224
Non-Https Image Link
good one !
Non-Https Image Link

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"