Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
Sorry, lads, no naked painted ladies this time--just a couple pics of me from our show last Saturday. (I can't believe I talked Christina out of performing topless.)My face was done by a woman with Crow ancestry. She had recently been to the reservation.https://www.deadflesh.org/fear/fearcam3facepaint1.jpgMy back (painted by some anonymous volunteer):https://www.deadflesh.org/fear/fearcam3backpaint.jpgWe used a commercial set of body paints--no chipping and not too hard to wash off.Maximus

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
What is the name of the paint? and where did you get it?

We are defined by the choices we make

Neph23BRONZE Member
62 posts

Posted:
Ohhhhh body paint! I like the no chipping and not hard to wash off thing.. What kind of paint was it and can I get it in flouresent? A lot of the photos I like to take are people painted under UV light... the last session i did I used a paint that wasnt to kind on the girl I painted... I dont think she was ecpecting the feeling of getting waxed when she sat down blush So getting some people friendly paint would be a good thing grin

Maximusmember
250 posts

Posted:
I'm working on getting the brand name for you guys. It was brought by Robyn, a fire hula hoop dancer from out of town whom I haven't been able to get ahold of yet.But when I find out I'll post it.Maximus

RainbowPeacockstranger
4 posts

Posted:
You can buy water-based body-paint in any theatre make up store or online from Kryolan, Snazaroo, Wolfe, Paradise etc etc Cakes are way easier to work with then liquids. Kryolan and Wolfe have UV-glow, Kryolan is a bit cheaper if you buy 3.5 once jars...Do not put any glitter on top of UV-glow, it will look like black dots in UV light. You can also buy watercolor sticks for 99c in any art-supply store and draw with them - just deep them in water and draw on skin, or rub them on wet sponge and sponge on the color, this is really easy if you are not used to brushes. If I do designs on dancers I add body-glue to the paint - Glimmer Co sells it online for glitter-tattoos - and while the paint is still wet you can put glitter on top, or just use Glimmer Glue to glue on the glitter without any paint at all. Do not use it for fire-dancing - it is flammable! You can look at my body painting pictures at www.rainbowpeacock.webs.com I am looking for collaboration with poi dancers in New Orleans Nov-May and in Portland OR mid may till mid july and at Oregon Country Fair (I am at Cafe Lafayette (CAJUN food) booth #400)

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
...oh...not nude. Bye

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!