Forums > Social Chat > Weak Left Hands and how to fix 'em?

Login/Join to Participate

renfairegeekmember
1 post

Posted:
Hiya Folks,Well, I got my first poi set for Christmas, and have been working with them when-ever the weather is climate enough in Virginia.I've started to notice that my left hand is severely getting stressed out with behind the head butterfly movies. I can do alternative butterfly all day with my right hand...Are there any specific exercises or stretches I could be doing to help my left hand get up to speed, so to speak? I'm tired of having it give out in mid spin and bang my knee--again.:-)Thank yeRenfairegeek aka VA------------------La La La...

La La La...

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
oh oh oh! Pele!! Can I say it this time? smile*clears his throat and puts on official sounding voice*You should try using the search button in the discussion board as this has been discussed before. Heh heh...

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
*hugs Durbs*Well done my friend! Well done!I will add, do a search in all forums, because this has come up in both spinning forums as well as this and technical! Good luck!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 14 January 2002).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK