Forums > Social Chat > Any members from the UK?

Login/Join to Participate

Starburstmember
11 posts

Posted:
I'm new to this site and the world of Poi and wondered if there were any members on this side of the pond aswell? I'd love to practice with fellow Poi-ers/ists(?) as I'm just starting out. Cheers xxx------------------If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun

I have bursts of being a lady...but it doesnt last long

Gruffmember
106 posts

Posted:
Im in london which isnt far from you, but moving to Gloucester in three weeks so not much help.Theres plenty uk people and spread far and wide across the country - keep your eyes open!Gruff winkP.S. Brighton is quite a hotspot for poi and staff people in the summer - hot summers nights on the beach, twirling away - NOTHING LIKE IT!!!

Starburstmember
11 posts

Posted:
I'm sorta new to Brighton too, only been here 4mths hence still finding my feet. Its still abit cold to see people on the beach twirling! And not that many free partys too.I tried to put a post on the events forum re the UK events but it wouldnt work blush( ???I'm MEGA beginner at this poi malarky so anyone that can show me the ropes would be gr8. Cheers Gruff, Safe JourneySB

I have bursts of being a lady...but it doesnt last long

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Well I'm in Guildford which isn't too far away. Before a Moderator gets in, have you tried the meet people thingy here:https://www.homeofpoi.com/meetothers.htmIf you can make it up to London on Tuesday evenings there's a club called Viaduct where poi-ers and jugglers meet to do their thing and teach (or in my case gaze in awe at the others)

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude